Don White

Starbuck wrote:
Don,
This is why I have so much fun sparing with you, you always have a razor
sharp wit.

mmmmm...thanks...I think!
Don White

Starbuck wrote:
Don,
Is it your assertion that Harry and Kevin are one and the same? I always
thought Harry was a tad bit smarter than Kevin, but I might be wrong.

No...I've never suggested they are the same person.
John H said they were 'normal people' (in the context of this newsgroup)
and I simply agreed with him.
PocoLoco

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:04:51 GMT, Don White wrote:

Starbuck wrote:
Don,
Is it your assertion that Harry and Kevin are one and the same? I always
thought Harry was a tad bit smarter than Kevin, but I might be wrong.

No...I've never suggested they are the same person.
John H said they were 'normal people' (in the context of this newsgroup)
and I simply agreed with him.

My intent was to ask you if *you* considered them 'normal' people.
--
John H

Doug Kanter

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"PocoLoco" wrote in message

Do the folks on Air America not define who is good and who is bad?

Are they truly fair and balanced, Chuck?

About as much as (or as little as) Limbaugh and his audience of
retarded swine.

You really don't get it do you? People support Limbaugh by listening to
him which draws advertisements, which sells a myriad of products. This
results in people being employed to make those products, deliver those
products to stores, and where stores sell thoses products.

Limbaugh is an economic engine in the USA.

People don't care if he is right or worng they just like to listen to
him.

They also base voting decisions on what he says. That's sloppy, but not
surprising.

Wrong again Dougie!

It's *not* sloppy?

Doug Kanter

"OlBlueEyes" wrote in message
"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

Limbaugh is an economic engine in the USA.

People don't care if he is right or worng they just like to listen to
him.

They also base voting decisions on what he says.

Proof?

Self evident. Or, intuition.

Steve

Default OT - Air America

70 affiliates! That's 1.4 per state!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha

............squze me, I have tom go clean up now.................

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaHahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaHahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha hhahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Listnership in the HUNNERDS!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaHahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaHahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha hhahahahahahahahahahhahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahah ahahahahahahhahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahah ahahhahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha ha
Steve

On 28-Sep-2005, "Bert Robbins" wrote:

You have forgotten about all of the individuals that file tax returns
every
year. How many of them have committed fraud with the returns they filed.

Hopefully every damn one of them.