Bill McKee

Default Fishing and wine tasting.

Went up to a grape picking and wine charity sale for Cal Poly SLO
scholarships on Saturday. Rant on. Why is it people come to one of these
events, drink the free wine, etc, and then do not even buy one bottle?
Tacky. Rant off. Fished their pond, for bass. Landed about 3, lost about 4.
Mostly Senkos, and all about 1.5#. All in about 45 minutes of fishing. Was
fun. Stayed at Spanish Flat resort Sat night with the camper, and boated
today, fished for bass, drop shot. Landed 3, all a pound or less smallmouth.
Very windy until about 4:30. so fished where it was protected not where we
wanted to, main lake rock piles.

Bill McKee wrote:
Went up to a grape picking and wine charity sale for Cal Poly SLO
scholarships on Saturday. Rant on. Why is it people come to one of these
events, drink the free wine, etc, and then do not even buy one bottle?
Tacky. Rant off. Fished their pond, for bass. Landed about 3, lost about 4.
Mostly Senkos, and all about 1.5#. All in about 45 minutes of fishing. Was
fun. Stayed at Spanish Flat resort Sat night with the camper, and boated
today, fished for bass, drop shot. Landed 3, all a pound or less smallmouth.
Very windy until about 4:30. so fished where it was protected not where we
wanted to, main lake rock piles.

Why do people go to these affairs, and run out and fish the pond? Tacky.

Starbuck

My guess is they fish the pond because they like fishing, but I might be
wrong.

What is your guess Kevin?

wrote in message
oups.com...

Starbuck wrote:
PS - Do you really not understand why it is tacky to go to a Charity Wine
Tasting Event and not but a bottle of wine?

Yes, I never said it wasn't tacky. Can't read well, can you? Do you
understand why it's tacky to go to a wine tasting, which is usually a
fairly classy gathering, and go fishing in the pond??

Do you also know that it's tacky to top post?

Starbuck

The answer to both questions is no.

It is not tacky to fish if the owner allows it.

It is not tacky to top posts, it is the manner in which my newsgroup reader
operates.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Starbuck wrote:
PS - Do you really not understand why it is tacky to go to a Charity
Wine
Tasting Event and not but a bottle of wine?

Yes, I never said it wasn't tacky. Can't read well, can you? Do you
understand why it's tacky to go to a wine tasting, which is usually a
fairly classy gathering, and go fishing in the pond??

Do you also know that it's tacky to top post?

Dan Krueger wrote:
Do you know you are a trolling douche bag? So YOU decide what it
"tacky", Kevin?

I'm not Kevin, but you DO know that petty, childish name calling does
nothing for your credibility, don't you? Especially when hiding behind
a usenet handle!
Now, grow up.

Bill McKee

Top posting to p.o. po kevin. We picked the grapes, played volleyball, and
later went fishing after all the non-related guests went away. You have
never been to a wine grape harvest I understand. It is not a black tie
affair. It is a casual dress, and you can even get in the bin and stomp
grapes with your feet. You need to get help for your anger.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Starbuck wrote:
PS - Do you really not understand why it is tacky to go to a Charity
Wine
Tasting Event and not but a bottle of wine?

Yes, I never said it wasn't tacky. Can't read well, can you? Do you
understand why it's tacky to go to a wine tasting, which is usually a
fairly classy gathering, and go fishing in the pond??

Do you also know that it's tacky to top post?

Starbuck

Bill,
I have to agree, Kevin reminds me of someone who has been abusing Steroids.
He either needs to get off the steroids or seek some serious anger
management problems.

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
nk.net...
Top posting to p.o. po kevin. We picked the grapes, played volleyball,
and later went fishing after all the non-related guests went away. You
have never been to a wine grape harvest I understand. It is not a black
tie affair. It is a casual dress, and you can even get in the bin and
stomp grapes with your feet. You need to get help for your anger.

wrote in message
ups.com...