Mule

Default Hurricane Rita

How do you think the first responders will perform in the Republican
majority state of Texas after hurricane Rita passes? Like that of
Alabama or Mississippi or like the pathetic response of Democratic run
state of Louisiana? We can only wait and see..........

NOYB

"Mule" wrote in message
oups.com...
How do you think the first responders will perform in the Republican
majority state of Texas after hurricane Rita passes? Like that of
Alabama or Mississippi or like the pathetic response of Democratic run
state of Louisiana? We can only wait and see..........

Like that of Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi.

PocoLoco

On 21 Sep 2005 08:31:13 -0700, "Mule" wrote:

How do you think the first responders will perform in the Republican
majority state of Texas after hurricane Rita passes? Like that of
Alabama or Mississippi or like the pathetic response of Democratic run
state of Louisiana? We can only wait and see..........

There's a bunch of Democrats praying for a disaster.
--
John H

Jack Goff

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:32:14 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Mule wrote:
How do you think the first responders will perform in the Republican
majority state of Texas after hurricane Rita passes? Like that of
Alabama or Mississippi or like the pathetic response of Democratic run
state of Louisiana? We can only wait and see..........

They've seen what happens, and they'll be on their best behavior.

Indeed. The entire world has seen what a couple of worthless
Demon-crat politicians can do, or fail to do, in LA. In the past
they've seen what a properly run city and state response is. Rita
will demonstrate this again.

Jack

"What's bad for the liberals, is good for the USA"

Bert Robbins

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

"Mule" wrote in message
oups.com...
How do you think the first responders will perform in the Republican
majority state of Texas after hurricane Rita passes? Like that of
Alabama or Mississippi or like the pathetic response of Democratic run
state of Louisiana? We can only wait and see..........

Like that of Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi.

It appears that Republicans, when faced with a situation, take action while
Democrats will want to have a meeting, think about it, have a meeting, think
about it some more and then it happens and the only thing they can do is to
clean up the mess.

Dems just didnt have enough "focus groups" to discuss their feelings
about evacuation before Katrina.

Dems just didnt have enough "focus groups" to discuss their feelings
about evacuation before Katrina.

OMG, I just realized, I have BDS myself, AHHHHHHHHHHH