Clams Canino

Default The kid that hit my boat last year

just completed his freshman year at Keene state.....
got SUPER grades, joined a frat, got home for the summer, got his job
back...

and hung himself over a stupid ass fight with his girlfriend over the
weekend.

I just got back from his wake..... damn

-W

(who went out on a limb for him and got his DWI reduced from a felony to a
violation so as not to ruin his life)

basskisser

"Clams Canino" wrote in message thlink.net...
just completed his freshman year at Keene state.....
got SUPER grades, joined a frat, got home for the summer, got his job
back...

and hung himself over a stupid ass fight with his girlfriend over the
weekend.

I just got back from his wake..... damn

-W

(who went out on a limb for him and got his DWI reduced from a felony to a
violation so as not to ruin his life)

Sorry to hear, Clams. You can lift your head high, knowing you tried.....
Gould 0738

Bummer.

The young feel things more completely and freely than the jaded old farts like
the rest of us. Works in their favor when there's some joy to experience, winds
up in teen suicide sometimes over issues that we jaded old farts would feel bad
about for a few days and then just shrug off.

Sorry for your loss.
Gary Warner

"Gould 0738" wrote:

The young feel things more completely and freely than the jaded old farts

like
the rest of us. Works in their favor when there's some joy to experience,

winds
up in teen suicide sometimes over issues that we jaded old farts would

feel bad
about for a few days and then just shrug off.

Makes sense. ~ Some people also dont' seem to realize that everything
isn't always rosy. I don't know if it's Hollywood endings or because we
all have it so good already or what, but people I see sometimes seem to
foget that not everything always works out and is wonderful.

My condolences.

FRANKWBELL

In article k.net, "Clams
Canino" writes:

I just got back from his wake..... damn

-W

(who went out on a limb for him and got his DWI reduced from a felony to a
violation so as not to ruin his life)

Oh, gosh, Clams.

Frank Bell
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A. Top Posting.

Paul Schilter

Frank,
If that's the most annoying thing on Usenet you're a lucky man. :-) But
at least you don't have to scroll down with a top post.
Paul

"FRANKWBELL" wrote in message
In article k.net,

"Clams
Canino" writes:

I just got back from his wake..... damn

-W

(who went out on a limb for him and got his DWI reduced from a felony to

violation so as not to ruin his life)

Oh, gosh, Clams.

Frank Bell
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A. Top Posting.

FRANKWBELL

In article , "Paul Schilter"
paulschilter@comcast,dot,net writes:

If that's the most annoying thing on Usenet you're a lucky man. :-) But
at least you don't have to scroll down with a top post.

Sorry, I have no idea what this comment is in reference to.

Please follow the common usenet convention of bottom posting (while remembering
to delete irrelevant portions of the message to which you are responding).

Frank Bell

A. Top Posting.

Don White

"Paul Schilter" paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote in message
Clams,
Sad, real sad, my condolences.
Paul

Especially over a girl at that age. If we could only convince them that
there's lots of fish in the sea and the season is just opening.