Clams Canino

Default The kid that hit my boat last year

We'll never know *what* the argument was. She claimed it was minor and was
at the wake in full family graces. Of course for all we know she could have
broke up with him... but who's left to tell the tale now?

He ruined his parents lives, prolly f'ed up her life, and hurt 100 other
people.

-W

"Don White" wrote in message

"Paul Schilter" paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote in message
Clams,
Sad, real sad, my condolences.
Paul

Especially over a girl at that age. If we could only convince them that
there's lots of fish in the sea and the season is just opening.

Gould 0738

He ruined his parents lives, prolly f'ed up her life, and hurt 100 other
people.

-W

It's ironic, but suicide can be so selfish. :-(
John Smith

Unfortunately, when the person is in the depths of depression, he feels the
best thing for himself and those he loves is to end it all. I know someone
who attempted suicide and he honestly believed he was messing up his loved
ones life by being depressed.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
He ruined his parents lives, prolly f'ed up her life, and hurt 100 other
people.

-W

It's ironic, but suicide can be so selfish. :-(

Calif Bill

hlink.net...

"Don White" wrote in message

"Paul Schilter" paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote in message
Clams,
Sad, real sad, my condolences.
Paul

Especially over a girl at that age. If we could only convince them

that
there's lots of fish in the sea and the season is just opening.

My sympathy to the family and you. Had a friend in High School, who killed
himself when he broke up with his first girlfriend. Could not understand it
then, or now.
Bill

Paul Schilter

Clams,
I don't think that people that commit suicide are thinking about the
devastation they leave behind, perhaps they're hurting too bad. I wish there
was a better way of reaching them but a lot of the time you're not aware of
their pain.
Paul

"Don White" wrote in message

"Paul Schilter" paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote in message
Clams,
Sad, real sad, my condolences.
Paul

Especially over a girl at that age. If we could only convince them

that
there's lots of fish in the sea and the season is just opening.

LaBomba182

Subject: The kid that hit my boat last year
From: "Clams Canino"

just completed his freshman year at Keene state.....
got SUPER grades, joined a frat, got home for the summer, got his job
back...

and hung himself over a stupid ass fight with his girlfriend over the
weekend.

I just got back from his wake..... damn

-W

(who went out on a limb for him and got his DWI reduced from a felony to a
violation so as not to ruin his life)

What a waste. Sad, very sad. Sorry to hear that Clams.

Capt. Bill
Jim

Clams,

So sorry to hear of this. Suicide is always sad because even though
someone can feel so destitute, they just don't realize how much others
care for them. Take solace in the fact that you went out of your way
to help this kid.

-Jim

Clams Canino wrote:
just completed his freshman year at Keene state.....
got SUPER grades, joined a frat, got home for the summer, got his job
back...

and hung himself over a stupid ass fight with his girlfriend over the
weekend.

I just got back from his wake..... damn

-W

(who went out on a limb for him and got his DWI reduced from a felony to a
violation so as not to ruin his life)

Capt Frank Hopkins

At least you tried to help the kid. That is more than most people would have
done.

"You are a better man then I Gunga Din"

--
Capt. Frank,
Who has been spending more time on his Harley then the boat lately.....

__c
\ _ | \_
www.home.earthlink.net/~aartworks