Bob D.

Default FS: 1984 Chris Craft 232AC cruiser $5700.00 in Sandusky, OH

FS: 1984 Chris Craft 232AC cruiser $5700.00 in Sandusky, OH

The boat is currently in the water at Dock of the Bay marina in Sandusky,
Ohio. For more information and pictures go to:
http://www.geocities.com/disenchante...hrisCraft.html

The boat is in pretty good condition for its age. I am only the third
owner as of 10/2002. The second owner used the boat sparingly before
properly winterizing and storing the vessel indoors for over twelve
years. The engine has less than 350 hours and runs beautifully. The
hull, exterior decking, and upholstery are in good condition with only
minor scratches and a very small rip to the passengers lounge seat. The
cabin interior is in very good condition, with no rips.

NADA and BUC list the 232AC at $5550.00 to $6350.00, without options or
extras in only average condition. Both guides reflect the price without
a trailer. My asking price is $5700.00 for the boat with the extras
listed. The trailer shown in the pictures can be negotiated with the
boat's purchase. The boat looks presentable, is in the water and ready to
enjoy, but could use a few things here and there to realize her full
potential. Since I have another boat, I will be flexible on my asking
price, in hopes of finding a buyer who wants a nice boat for good price.
While being offered for sale, I will continue to address her minor
issues, making the price less negotiable as issues get addressed.

Interested parties can contact me at my email address:
or via phone at : 216-849-8468. Please leave
a message regarding the boat with your name and an appropriate time to
return your call. For ANY interested party I will make myself available to
show the boat, offering a sea trial to serious buyers.

Bob Dimond
Bob D.

SOLD!