Peter Aitken

Default Ophelia

The latest projections have the storm's eye going directly over the marina
where our boat is. She is stored dry, on an outdoor rack about10 feet above
high tide. The marina offered to move her inside the main storage building
for the duration of the blow, but it costs$300. Yikes! Does this really
improve safety? Or is it all sort of a crap shoot?

--
Peter Aitken

Peter Aitken

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:45:44 GMT, "Peter Aitken"
wrote:

The latest projections have the storm's eye going directly over the marina
where our boat is. She is stored dry, on an outdoor rack about10 feet
above
high tide. The marina offered to move her inside the main storage building
for the duration of the blow, but it costs$300. Yikes! Does this really
improve safety? Or is it all sort of a crap shoot?

Sort of.... she was heading for me.... but has now turned and headed
way northerly... where are you?

Morehead City.

--
Peter Aitken