Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Peter Aitken

Default Sh*t. Here comes Ophelia......

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message

....and it looks like the "bad side" is gonna catch us, head on.
Bertha and Fran took out 92 beachfront structures and caused heavy
beach erosion.

Yeah, I know it isn't a Katrina, but Hazel effectively did the same
thing, here, in 1955... leaving only 3 structures standing on the
island....

...but the pucker fact is still there and with the images of Katrina
in my mind, there is gonna be a decided pucker factor for a few
days....

Our boat's in Morehead City. One projection has the eye making a direct hit
there. Pucker factor is right! Good luck,

--
Peter Aitken