*JimH*

Default Off Shore Drilling

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/offshoredrilling.html

They loved the attention. LOL! How do you find this stuff Tom? ;-)

Starbuck's

Tom,
Thanks for a super on topic post. Makes every boater want to take the boat
out on the water.

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/offshoredrilling.html

That boy was sure putting the hammer down!

Doug Kanter

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 12:48:24 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:12:30 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/offshoredrilling.html
I knew "Google Earth" was good for something!

The Army has offered troops returning from Iraq to their homes or former
homes in Louisiana-Mississippi the opportunity to re-up for a year so
that they'll have a paycheck coming despite the uncertain economy that
area faces. They'll be put to work helping the rebuilding.

This is a humane offer if legit. The military claims these troops will
not be shipped out of their home states for the duration, but...

Should these troops take the military at its word?

I wouldn't.

I'd want an enforceable written contract guaranteeing the contract.

Sometimes Harry, you can be a tad doctrinaire, know what I mean?

Absolutely.

What the phuque did it have to do with 2 people romping in a jet ski?????

Starbuck's

Makes me worry about some of the times I thought I was alone in a secluded
cove, having fun on the sunpad on the foredeck. ; )

I would hate to show up on an internet site.

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 12:27:21 -0400, "Starbuck's"
wrote:

Tom,
Thanks for a super on topic post. Makes every boater want to take the
boat
out on the water.

It's one of those "good time was had by all" situations.

Starbuck's

LOL,
Doug another on topic post, switched over to a political post. ; )

I am not sure, but the last thing I thought about when watching the video,
was politics.

It did make me want to go boating.

wrote:

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/offshoredrilling.html
I knew "Google Earth" was good for something!

The Army has offered troops returning from Iraq to their homes or
former homes in Louisiana-Mississippi the opportunity to re-up for a
year so that they'll have a paycheck coming despite the uncertain
economy that area faces. They'll be put to work helping the rebuilding.

This is a humane offer if legit. The military claims these troops will
not be shipped out of their home states for the duration, but...

Should these troops take the military at its word?

I wouldn't.

I'd want an enforceable written contract guaranteeing the contract.

Sometimes Harry, you can be a tad doctrinaire, know what I mean?

Absolutely.

What the phuque did it have to do with 2 people romping in a jet ski?????

Doug Kanter

Really...I'm mystified. Most of the threads at least have a sign a half mile
ahead and we know what's coming when we switch from politics to XTreme
Politics. But in this case, Harry did a movie chase scene 180 degree turn,
and then drove off a bridge.

wrote:

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/offshoredrilling.html
I knew "Google Earth" was good for something!

The Army has offered troops returning from Iraq to their homes or
former homes in Louisiana-Mississippi the opportunity to re-up for a
year so that they'll have a paycheck coming despite the uncertain
economy that area faces. They'll be put to work helping the
rebuilding.

This is a humane offer if legit. The military claims these troops will
not be shipped out of their home states for the duration, but...

Should these troops take the military at its word?

I wouldn't.

I'd want an enforceable written contract guaranteeing the contract.

Sometimes Harry, you can be a tad doctrinaire, know what I mean?

Absolutely.

What the phuque did it have to do with 2 people romping in a jet ski?????

Doug Kanter

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
Really! Hey Harry....wazzup???

I didn't look at the original links, just the headers.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Actually, I'm a bit involved in planning a spot of vacation for later this
month. Sorry.

So, you don't even read the messages sometimes? Harry! We may have to kick
you down to the minor leagues for a few games. Jeez....

SSB to shore? Wellfooled Electronics 24 April 20th 05 01:27 AM
FS: Shore Power cord in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 0 June 3rd 04 12:45 PM
Into and out of the Kayak jeffh129 General 12 May 6th 04 05:04 PM
European Shore Power and European Yacht Wiring Charlie Johnson Electronics 3 April 30th 04 01:09 PM
Shore Power Parallax Cruising 5 October 15th 03 02:18 PM