Starbuck's

LOL,
Doug another on topic post, switched over to a political post. ; )

I am not sure, but the last thing I thought about when watching the video,
was politics.

It did make me want to go boating.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 12:48:24 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:12:30 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/offshoredrilling.html
I knew "Google Earth" was good for something!

The Army has offered troops returning from Iraq to their homes or
former homes in Louisiana-Mississippi the opportunity to re-up for a
year so that they'll have a paycheck coming despite the uncertain
economy that area faces. They'll be put to work helping the rebuilding.

This is a humane offer if legit. The military claims these troops will
not be shipped out of their home states for the duration, but...

Should these troops take the military at its word?

I wouldn't.

I'd want an enforceable written contract guaranteeing the contract.

Sometimes Harry, you can be a tad doctrinaire, know what I mean?

Absolutely.

What the phuque did it have to do with 2 people romping in a jet ski?????