Capt. Matt

Default Trailer lights... ageless question

Hello,
Yup it's time to replace the factory tail lights. I don't want to Google
through what is already outdated so what are your favorites? Are they High,
medium or low cost?

TIA

Matt

--
There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an
idiot.

*JimH*

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 19:05:51 GMT, "Capt. Matt"
wrote:

Hello,
Yup it's time to replace the factory tail lights. I don't want to Google
through what is already outdated so what are your favorites? Are they
High,
medium or low cost?

Wal-Mart - cheap - OEM replacements.\

I am new to trailering.....at least we will trailer through the year....and
appreciate your advice.

I am always looking for the best value vs quality.

A cost/benefit analysis at its lowest base. ;-) But as we all know...a
dollar saved is a dollar earned.

Was that Eldridge Cleaver's saying also? LOL!