Default What is a MiniCup?

Someone asked what is a MiniCup. It is a homebuilt sailboat sorta like
a Sunfish on Steroids. The plans are available for free from the
Stephenson Projects page or from the Back Yard Yacht Builders page. I
built two so my kids could sail them. I had so much fun building them
that I am now looking for a much bigger project to build. I am on my
4th experimental version of sails and have just about got them right.
Unfortunately, summer around here (N. FL) is lousy sailing.

*JimH*

What is a minicup?

Something Krause wears when playing sports.

PocoLoco

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:38:49 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

What is a minicup?

Something Krause wears when playing sports.

Jim, I know you were just being humorous, but if this were your thread, you'd be
really ****ed!
--
John H

*JimH*

"PocoLoco" wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:38:49 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

What is a minicup?

Something Krause wears when playing sports.

Jim, I know you were just being humorous, but if this were your thread,
you'd be
really ****ed!
--
John H

Naw, I would probably be LMAO?

So you disagree with *my* definition of a minicup?

Dan Krueger

Why are you replying as Harry?

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:38:49 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

What is a minicup?

Something Krause wears when playing sports.

~~ snerk ~~

Well, I never wore cups actually - brass, huge - I'm sure you get the
idea. :)

With use, the luan material has really suffered so I have mostly
covered the boats with epoxy and glass now. It simply took me some
time to learn how to do the glass.
I really want a project in which I can use my hands. Over the years,
all the hands-on stuff at work has been delegated to people who are
experts at such so I just push buttons now and I just want to make
something on my own.
I have considered two options, either a Tollman Skiff (20') or a 32
Corsair Tri. Although I lust after that tri, I know the Tollman Skiff
is far more practical.