*JimH*

Default Labor Day Weekend Plans

We will be taking the boat out as the weather and Lake conditions
permit...........so far the weather forecasts look promising.

We will also be doing some work around the house and generally just
'chilling' for the weekend.

What are your plans?

*JimH*

"*JimH*" wrote in message
We will be taking the boat out as the weather and Lake conditions
permit...........so far the weather forecasts look promising.

We will also be doing some work around the house and generally just
'chilling' for the weekend.

What are your plans?

BTW: Sorry to interrupt the hurricane blame game threads but life has to go
on for those of us lucky enough to do so.....we have also done our part in
trying to help towards addressing the Katrina disaster.

My prayers remain with the victims of this terrible tragedy. I also thank
the Lord for being able to enjoy this weekend with my family and friends in
the comforts we sometimes take for granted.

PocoLoco

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 21:49:57 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

We will be taking the boat out as the weather and Lake conditions
permit...........so far the weather forecasts look promising.

We will also be doing some work around the house and generally just
'chilling' for the weekend.

What are your plans?

Wife and I are going for a Moto Guzzi ride (48 mpg!) to see grand kids. Looking
forward to it. One of my daughters lives in Bealeton, VA. so we may go see the
air circus. (That's about the only thing to do in that neck of the woods!)

http://www.flyingcircusairshow.com/
--
John H

*JimH*

"PocoLoco" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 21:49:57 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

We will be taking the boat out as the weather and Lake conditions
permit...........so far the weather forecasts look promising.

We will also be doing some work around the house and generally just
'chilling' for the weekend.

What are your plans?

Wife and I are going for a Moto Guzzi ride (48 mpg!) to see grand kids.
Looking
forward to it. One of my daughters lives in Bealeton, VA. so we may go see
the
air circus. (That's about the only thing to do in that neck of the woods!)

http://www.flyingcircusairshow.com/
--
John H

I don't know if it is coincidence but I seem to see more motorcycles on the
road now since gas prices have increased. ;-)

I would guess you are going see nothing but sunshine this weekend also.

PocoLoco

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 23:22:30 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

"PocoLoco" wrote in message
news
[...]

I'm seeing more scooters also, with old folks like me riding them. This is an
especially nice one - lots of storage and able to keep up on the highway.

http://powersports.honda.com/scooter... elId=FSC6005
--
John H

Bryan

"*JimH*" wrote in message

"PocoLoco" wrote in message I don't know if it
is coincidence but I seem to see more motorcycles on the road now since
gas prices have increased. ;-)

I would guess you are going see nothing but sunshine this weekend also.

Not a coincidence. Motorcycle sales, of high mpg bikes, are up in my neck
of the woods.

Bryan

"PocoLoco" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 21:49:57 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

We will be taking the boat out as the weather and Lake conditions
permit...........so far the weather forecasts look promising.

We will also be doing some work around the house and generally just
'chilling' for the weekend.

What are your plans?

Wife and I are going for a Moto Guzzi ride (48 mpg!) to see grand kids.
Looking
forward to it. One of my daughters lives in Bealeton, VA. so we may go see
the
air circus. (That's about the only thing to do in that neck of the woods!)

Just took my in-laws to our local air museum air show. It's always great to
see the old planes. And the air show is always exciting.

Bryan

"*JimH*" wrote in message
We will be taking the boat out as the weather and Lake conditions
permit...........so far the weather forecasts look promising.

We will also be doing some work around the house and generally just
'chilling' for the weekend.

What are your plans?

A day at the High School for a soccer tournament (a friendly).
A day at the "warm water" lake with a few families.
A day chillin'. Although, I might start tearing my back yard deck apart;
going to replace the structure with a patio. My autumn project. Then,
again, if the weather is hot, I'll probably go to the local lake. The
project can always be reprioritized.

P. Fritz

"*JimH*" wrote in message
We will be taking the boat out as the weather and Lake conditions
permit...........so far the weather forecasts look promising.

We will also be doing some work around the house and generally just
'chilling' for the weekend.

What are your plans?

Took my daughter and a couple of her friends out for the day
swimming.....just a short run of about 5 minutes out of the marina to some
shallows off of Grosse Pointe.....so the gas gauge barely moved.. :-)
......later it will be hanging out at the dock shairing cocktails with the
dock neighbors.......and tracking down an electrical problem for one of them
that just picked up a nice 97' 29' ft searay.

Bryan

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"*JimH*" wrote in message
We will be taking the boat out as the weather and Lake conditions
permit...........so far the weather forecasts look promising.

We will also be doing some work around the house and generally just
'chilling' for the weekend.

What are your plans?

Took my daughter and a couple of her friends out for the day
swimming.....just a short run of about 5 minutes out of the marina to
some shallows off of Grosse Pointe.....so the gas gauge barely moved..
:-) .....later it will be hanging out at the dock shairing cocktails with
the dock neighbors.......and tracking down an electrical problem for one
of them that just picked up a nice 97' 29' ft searay.

Maybe with gas prices going up I need to convince my kids that popping out
for a swim without the wakeboard, skis, and innertube would still be fun.
And I know that the gas gauge would appreciate it; not to mention my wallet!

Why the Tsunami-Longboat plans are not complete [email protected] Boat Building 0 March 18th 05 10:48 AM
Labor Day Weekend RGrew176 General 1 September 9th 04 11:43 AM
Labor Day Weekend RGrew176 Cruising 0 September 9th 04 03:53 AM
Tortoise Reserve Work Party & Paddling Weekend Mike McCrea General 0 June 9th 04 12:19 PM
Tortoise Reserve Work Party & Paddling Weekend Mike McCrea Touring 0 June 9th 04 12:19 PM