Default Why the Tsunami-Longboat plans are not complete

Hi
Foa a decade Cyber-Boat been offering you free plans, all you need is
to have just basic knowleage about CAD and everyone can go to any of
the Cyber-Boat groups and download any of the full-scale plans. They
are different than the tradisional plans as you both get the
tradisional plans but ontop most designs are worked thru so you also
get the unfolded planks ,a building jig and building one of these boats
give you the skills of both a great old craft and top of what have been
offered in terms of actural modern design tools ---- if it wasn't for
guy's like Sal's Dad you also would have the complete set of plans for
the Tsunami-Longboat.
But why bother when some guy instantly start bullying and find great
fun being blind for the ansvers he is given . Now there proberly is a
touch of stupidity in this, ----- boatsbuilding as you know is not just
about finding the cheapest materials and finding the most amatureish
set of plans acturly it is a great joy to se that what you create work
in the real world ; well I had plenty of that, I drawn and build a
number of boats and think others shuld profit from develobing new smart
methods boatbuilding is a great experience and as most plans you find
are made before the computer made everything better, I also think you
shuld have the offer for free.
Still it seem that the problem is that some concrete heads think it is
different. They don't even bother to se that the tradisional plans are
among the exiting CAD drawings no, in this group a small crowd done
their best to combine harasment and filth throwing, why --- well
boatsbuilding is not their issue, who suffer ,well first of all some
nice skilled guy but surely all of you who want somthing better than 70
year old handyman plans.

Sal's Dad chose to pick on anything new, with an arogant aproach that
mean he don't even try understand new tools and new technikes. Bad maby
that I am not an american designer that I don't do flatbottom designs,
but isn't it strange that the same ones who point to other designers
and show no knowleage of what they critic, are the same ones who for
years made a great fun of bullying someone even this mean lie and
cheat, even this make the group into a bullying heaven and
boatsbuilding into somthing that deal with faul materials and bad jokes
about the ones who are stupid enough to go sailing in it and drown .
Well now you know why I just placed the 3D model in the
Tsunami-Longboat group , that sections and assembly framework is not
there as ready drawings shuld on the other side be no problem for a
skilled CAD person while the 3D model are there , then you just make
the sections and trust that the other design issues are already done
---- guess you know how 3D work when you ask stability curves, you use
your in-house software and just point to the 3D model right.
That the group can't profit from it, is just bad but ask the Bolger
fanatics and Sal's Dad why, and you will know why I don't want to be
feeding sick persons filthy fantasy. But go to the group and ask
yourself how it come that crowd just hate nice designs and fancy new
methods.

Tsunami Animations Gary General 1 December 31st 04 12:29 AM
Pete Cullers Plans - Mystic Seaport Ron Magen Boat Building 5 January 19th 04 01:17 PM
viking ship plans ripoff Boris Beizer Tall Ships 8 January 15th 04 05:15 PM
viking ship plans ripoff Boris Beizer General 3 January 5th 04 11:45 PM
viking ship plans ripoff Boris Beizer General 0 December 22nd 03 05:05 PM