Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hoodoo

Default LEAKING: The Superdome in New Orleans

Harry Krause wrote:
Thus, NO ducked The Big Hit.

Harry, for someone who didn't like this thread, how come every

other
post is from you?

He's still looking for an angle to blame the hurricane on

President
Bush.

Nah, by his resume below that he posted elsewhere, you can
understand that his omniscience allows him to be the ultimate
arbiter of what is news and how it should be reported. Modern day
news media entities just can't compare with his inherent ability
to process and present news as only he knows how to do it.

Have you ever noticed herr e. kkkrause's total inability to edit
for brevity the quoted content of messages to which he adds his
typically asinine one word or one line remarks and questions? Now
that's an ace reporter who is compelled to present as much of any
particular article as possible... whether the majority of it is
relevant to his vacuous comments or not. I bet herr e. kkkrause
still wears a jauntily off-kilter fedora with a card in the hat
band which in bold block letters states, PRESS.

Perhaps he's super ****ed that Matt Drudge pretty much
trademarked the modern day look of wearing a fedora; a style of
dress for herr e. kkkrause since his enterprising days when
Charles Foster Kane was patterned after him.

----------------------------

http://www.boating-forum.com/b oats/Harry_Krause_598828.html

Date: 10 Jan 2005 11:22:01
From: Harry Krause
Subject: Harry Krause

XXX XXXXX wrote:
Can anyone enlighten me about Harry? I have sent him nice

inquiries
asking what the source of his information was, is he a retired
journalists, etc. I get no replies.

Many years ago, I was a reporter, then a copy editor, and then acting
wire news editor for a major US daily newspaper, and after that I
worked for The Associated Press as a newsman, a correspondent, and
then a Chief of Bureau. I "retired" from the news gathering business
in order to earn significantly more money.

--

I'm smarter, bigger, stronger, and a lot meaner than you are.
You also won't be the first person that I didn't like who I

LEAKING: The Superdome in New Orleans Hoodoo Cruising 2 September 6th 05 03:47 PM
LEAKING: The Superdome in New Orleans Hoodoo General 0 August 29th 05 08:51 PM
HAM and SSB Frequencies Bill Cruising 5 August 18th 05 07:58 PM
yamaha 4-stroke leaking oil mijoy General 2 June 20th 04 09:49 AM
LiveWell Leaking mcreda2000 General 2 August 31st 03 02:03 AM