Hoodoo

Default LEAKING: The Superdome in New Orleans

From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: LEAKING: The Superdome in New Orleans
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:30:10 -0400
Rob Petrie wrote:

x-no-archive: yes

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9063708

Why are you SO EXCITED by all this? Are you hoping for a high

number of
deaths or something?

Probably because his is as concerned about the news as you are a
persistent antagonistic asshole who posts only asinine pointless
questions in follow-up of people as a means to denigrate them.

--

I'm smarter, bigger, stronger, and a lot meaner than you are.
You also won't be the first person that I didn't like who I

HAM and SSB Frequencies Bill Cruising 5 August 18th 05 07:58 PM
Merc 125 Carb leaking gas JGK General 2 February 5th 05 06:41 PM
yamaha 4-stroke leaking oil mijoy General 2 June 20th 04 09:49 AM
Leaking Keel Bolts? Rob General 5 November 5th 03 05:39 AM
LiveWell Leaking mcreda2000 General 2 August 31st 03 02:03 AM