Default 74-79 Evinrude 9.9 choke spring pics

I recently started working on my dads old boat trying to get it back up
to snuff. He died a year ago and he hadn't used it in a few years. It
has a 74-79 9.9 Evinrude on it. I noticed that the choke isn't working
right. The springs going from the lever to the choke plate shaft are
not hooked up correctly. The best pics I can find online are too fuzzy
for me to see anything. This page shows my carb but a fuzzy pic
http://www.wisnersinc.com/Fishing%20...n%209.9_15.htm

If somebody can post a diagram or take a close up picture of one they
have, I would be much appreciated .

Thanks alot!
mcdave71