Old Boat Goat

Default Thinking of the Gulf coast

Wife and I are wishing the best for all you folks down on the U.S. Gulf
coast with Katrina bearing down on you. We can't imagine the hell you're
going through, leaving your homes and your boats, getting your families to
safety, the uncertainty of returning and the hopelessness. We're with you in
spirit, and praying that you are spared a major disaster.

Don & Yvonne Fee
Nanaimo, B.C.
Canada