Sherry Olson

Default Gulf of Mexico (Suwannee River South to Pine Island/Bayport)

Has anyone paddled this Section along the Gulf? My husband and I are
going to paddle the entire length of the Suwannee River to the Gulf
then down to our hometown - Brooksville. We are having a hard time
finding information about this section along the Gulf. Like - Where to
Camp? Obstacles? Businesses? If you have paddled this Section, we'd
appreciate your advice. We need more information to plan the correct #
of days of paddling this Section.

Thanks!