Default Running halyards aft

I designed and am about to order a "mast collar" that attaches to the mast at the deck to
provide bails for blocks for turning halyards. A single one is $195, but if I order a
scend set, the price drops to $135 per, so I'm looking for anyone out there with the same
mast section that's trying to accomplish the same thing.

I own a Ranger 33, but the mast appears to have been replcaed somewhere along the road.
It's a simple ellipse, about 7 1/2" x 5" - no slots or grooves.

If you go to http://user.cavenet.com/jgurley/boat/collar
you can see exactly what it is and get accurate dimensions. I need to make one more trip
to the boat to triple check the design, so I plan to place the order this week.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Halyards Tim Boat Building 2 August 23rd 04 08:32 PM
spark plug broke! any damage running 3 cylinders? jim General 4 April 20th 04 08:38 PM
Stainless steel running gear kim Boat Building 6 October 22nd 03 12:01 PM
Alternator Shot - How long running on Batteries? speedo General 6 October 8th 03 02:29 PM
safe to run generator without engine room fans running? Ed Cruising 1 September 5th 03 01:57 PM