Shortwave Sportfishing

Default Hey rick....

Remember our discussion about evolution?

I think I'm changing my mind - it's not aliens.

http://www.venganza.org/

Later,

Tom

Later,

Tom

Email decoder:

Remove onetwothree, replace with info,
Remove four, replace with swsports,
Remove com, replace with org.
Jim Carter

Remember our discussion about evolution?

I think I'm changing my mind - it's not aliens.

http://www.venganza.org/

Later,

Tom

Well, that theory is easier to believe that the one that is written in the
bible.

Jim

-rick-

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
Remember our discussion about evolution?

I think I'm changing my mind - it's not aliens.

http://www.venganza.org/

Later,

Tom

Now *I'm* confused. I was just coming to grips with the IPU (pbuh).

http://www.palmyra.demon.co.uk/humour/ipu.htm

Must go pray...

-rick-

Dan J.S.

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

Remember our discussion about evolution?

I think I'm changing my mind - it's not aliens.

http://www.venganza.org/

Later,

Tom

Well, that theory is easier to believe that the one that is written in the
bible.

Jim

The one written in the bible is not to be taken literally.

Terry Spragg

Argyle wrote:

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:28:52 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

Remember our discussion about evolution?

I think I'm changing my mind - it's not aliens.

http://www.venganza.org/

I want a mug with the pirate / temperature graph! (More pirates,
more sailing, less CO2? AAArrrGGG! It's our salvation!)

"Harry Seldon devises a scientifically based analysis of
psychological and political science which accurately predicts the
evolution of society out beyond several thousands of years. Certain
occurrences are shown to be inevitable" (paraphrased, -Heinlein -TK)

A similar realpolitic analysis speciality is in the pre-pregnant
stage, which hopes to predict societal changes inevitable as a
result of past universal and societal developments, the present
environment, and the inescapable logic that it has all unfolded as
it was destined to, according to the Divine and inspired design
details including the logic version of evolution included in most,
and in this, one of God's favored alternate universes.

This is not simple religious belief, but is the inescapable logic of
our universe.

Logic is the most potent af all scientific studies, as it explains
the origin of the ether, all of it's foilbes, language, even
mathematics itself, and which declares the ultimate truth of God's
riegn, as far as we are concerned.

Almost all those who hold religious belief have been misled
somewhere by the words of man.

This is science as religion, not mere theory, and is the only one
predicated on truth, bestowed by the signs of God, perfectly proved
by the truth of logic itself, at the kernal of which is that if God
grants free will, He is honour bound to not defeat it with miracles.
Hint at it, tickle it, bruise it, but not dictate. Thus, we are
free to see or not, think or not, decide or not...

We are even granted illogic.

The logic dictates that we are free to believe or not, among other
things, but especially that civilisation requires us to tolerate,
even encourage and defend, the freedom of others above our own, and
that you must lay down your life for your fellow man if you are to
be granted life at all.

It is said that no man hath greater love than that he lay down his
life...

It is gauranteed, you will.

In the meantime I wish you well.

Terry K