Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Power Movers JUNK

I had a VERY bad experience with a Power Mover trailer dolly. I bought
the biggest one they made to move a Rockwood 8315SS travel trailer. And
a LUND 165 bass boat.I was assured that it would move my very light
trailer just fine over grass. That was the lie of the year. It would
not push it at all and it is poorly built. In order to turn the trailer
I had to give it all the strength I had. I am 31 years old and in very
good shape.

I should have known it would end up being a bad experience. My wife
tried to talk to him a few times during the purchase and was told "
have your husband talk to me" as he thought the questions would be to
much for her to answer or write down. The questions he had for me my
wife could have easily answered for him. My wife said he talked down to
her. Seems to me he has a problem dealing with women.

To top it off I had a very hard time getting the company to do anything
about it. The owner of the company Brady Hall had to be the rudest
person I have ever had to deal with. All I wanted to do was to send the
dolly back and get my money back. Right now I am still over 200 dollars
in the hole. The dolly with shipping was $1365. The company has refused
to refund all my money even though the dolly was defective.

I would just hate to see anyone get burned like I did. Right now I am
in the process of writing a RV Action lines in a few magazines and the
BBB. I am also thinking about contacting the State attorney generals
office. I have never bought such a worthless product from such a bad
company and then had to deal with such a rude person.

I ended up taking a fence out and cutting down some trees, so now I can
turn my new camper and boat around with the truck.