Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Doug Kanter

Default Gotta just kill, well everything. Can I?

Chris Bartlett
wrote:
Hello all,

First let me apologize for coming into a gardening forum, a place of
growth, and asking how to do what I need to do...

If I can't kill the offending dog here is what I
do with their crap.

Take it to the owners automobile because throwing
it in their yard allows them to pick it up with a
shovel.
Unscathed, in other words. Lift their windshield
wipers, drop it
onto the windshield, and jam the wipers into it.
This way, they have no
choice but to handle it. Best done on a day when
you can stay home, so you
can call the police when the neighbors come over
to complain.

Dogs are hideous mistakes of nature, harbored by
*other* mistakes of nature.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Kerry says he will take care of the troops SAIL LOCO ASA 21 October 5th 04 01:12 AM
All that Bush has done to help Osama... NOYB General 11 September 28th 04 01:49 PM
Evinrude kill switch ed General 3 August 31st 04 11:31 AM
78 Merc 200: How to wire mercury kill switch?? John Davison General 4 June 18th 04 12:39 AM
Shift cable and kill switch adjusting Ree-Yees General 12 June 1st 04 04:41 PM