Harry Krause

Default Boating Scenes in Wedding Crashers

The movie is so-so, but there were a couple of boating scenes that look
as if they were shot over in the St. Micheals, Maryland, area. Movie
starts out a bit idiotic, but there are some really funny scenes later.

Rachel McAdams, or something like that, plays the female lead. She looks
great handling a jib.

Harry Krause

Bill McKee wrote:
The movie may be so-so to you, but to most of us it is hilarious.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
nk.net...

The movie is so-so, but there were a couple of boating scenes that look as
if they were shot over in the St. Micheals, Maryland, area. Movie starts
out a bit idiotic, but there are some really funny scenes later.

Rachel McAdams, or something like that, plays the female lead. She looks
great handling a jib.

To each his own. I thought the opening was week and silly, and in fact,
we almost got up and left after 15 minutes. There were some funny
scenes, but it was uneven, at best. Hilarious? I don't think so. Blazing
Saddles was hilarious. Animal House was hilarious. I did enjoy the
female lead in the movie, though, and I thought her "parents" - Chris
Walken and the delicious Jane Seymour - were very good. Owen Wilson does
very little for me as a ocmic actor. Walken can get away with anything.

Bill McKee wrote:
The movie may be so-so to you, but to most of us it is hilarious.

Who is "us"? Are you speaking for everyone in the world? The U.S.?

For what it's worth, in my opinion, it IS hilarious, but I'd never be
so egotistical that I'd speak for everyone!

Bill McKee

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bill McKee wrote:
The movie may be so-so to you, but to most of us it is hilarious.

Who is "us"? Are you speaking for everyone in the world? The U.S.?

For what it's worth, in my opinion, it IS hilarious, but I'd never be
so egotistical that I'd speak for everyone!

You don't speak for us? Read your posts? The fishing club I belong to have
members who recommended the movie and said it was hilarious. Would even go
back with his wife.

Bill McKee wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Bill McKee wrote:
The movie may be so-so to you, but to most of us it is hilarious.

Who is "us"? Are you speaking for everyone in the world? The U.S.?

For what it's worth, in my opinion, it IS hilarious, but I'd never be
so egotistical that I'd speak for everyone!

You don't speak for us?

No, I don't

Read your posts?

Yes, I do.

The fishing club I belong to have
members who recommended the movie and said it was hilarious. Would even go
back with his wife.

Hmm, first sentence uses members, plural. Second sentence uses his,
singular. So, one could surmise that one person told you about the
movie, and then you revert back to your original sentence "most of us",
which is back to plural. Good job trying to spin your way out, but
you've once again shown your stupidity.

Dr.Kevorkian

Kevin,
You seem to have a chip on your shoulder and are just looking for something
to nit pick.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bill McKee wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Bill McKee wrote:
[...]

Bill McKee

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bill McKee wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Bill McKee wrote:
[...]

You are showing your nastiness again. Your life that bad?

John H.

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 07:46:00 -0400, "Dr.Kevorkian" Kevorkian forSurgeon
General@please drink this.com wrote:

Kevin,
You seem to have a chip on your shoulder and are just looking for something
to nit pick.

wrote in message
roups.com...

Bill McKee wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Bill McKee wrote:
[...]

Kevin sucked up a big one on his Moto Guzzi boo-boo. He's probably seeking
revenge anywhere he can.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD