Doug Kanter

Default A Sad State of Affairs

"Kanter Banter" wrote:
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article , John McGaw
wrote:

Sometimes events can make even a peaceful gardener feel like becoming
a vigilante: http://makeashorterlink.com/?R2926209B

That story is badly reported so don't go playing Batman yet. The
vandalism
as described would not have killed the irises as these hysterics claim
in the article you cite. Sounds like some ****ed off gardeners are
lying & exaggerating for effect. Wrecking the signs & the leaves would
not kill even one plant.

Whether the plants are dead or not is besides the point, paghat. This
evil deed is proof that we need to bring back the pillory as a form of
punishment.

Tell everyone the most effective way you've found to kill the
neighborhood dogs and cats, Doug.

Do you still shoot them, or have you found a more painful way to
exterminate them yet?

Psychology students learn the word for this mental
illness. It's called
coprophilia - when someone gets sexual pleasure
from playing with ****.
Common with dog owners. They walk their skank pets
around neighborhoods all
around the world, wait for them to take a crap,
and then pick it up. They
carry little bags and scoop up the crap so anyone
looking out the window
will think they're going to put it in the trash
when they get home. In
reality, they take it home and play with it.
They'd use their own ****, but
it's not quite as pungent as that which comes from
dogs, because of their
diet.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Doug Kanter

G Henslee wrote:
Kanter Banter wrote:

.

This evil deed is proof that we need to bring back the pillory as a
form of punishment.

Tell everyone the most effective way you've found to kill the
neighborhood dogs and cats, Doug.

Do you still shoot them, or have you found a more painful way to
exterminate them yet?

Yes he has. He puts them in cages and talks to them all day. They
usually roll over on their backs and beg to be killed after an hour or
so.

Oh I see, more of a mercy killing at that point.

Perhaps, but it's reported that when the final act takes place Kanter
will howl in glee and then dance a jig around the carcass afterwards.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Gary

In my neighborhood, I'd be only too happy if dog owners would pick up
their dogs' crap. I don't give a rat's ass if they secretly play with
it, eat it, or dry it and put glitter on it to make holiday ornaments.

Watching every step I take
G.

Don White

Gary wrote:
In my neighborhood, I'd be only too happy if dog owners would pick up
their dogs' crap. I don't give a rat's ass if they secretly play with
it, eat it, or dry it and put glitter on it to make holiday ornaments.

Watching every step I take
G.

It's the law here and most people are pretty good at picking up.
Doug Kanter

"Don White" wrote in message
Gary wrote:
In my neighborhood, I'd be only too happy if dog owners would pick up
their dogs' crap. I don't give a rat's ass if they secretly play with
it, eat it, or dry it and put glitter on it to make holiday ornaments.

Watching every step I take G.

It's the law here and most people are pretty good at picking up.

It's the law here, too, Don. But still....I see these poor shmucks out in
all kinds of weather, bent into the wind, rain and snow, trying to pick up
dog **** with a napkin, and I wonder what holes in their lives are filled by
these hideous pets. Imagine what a country this would be if our govmint took
a tenth of the cash we're wasting in Iraq, and provided mental health
services for dog owners.

In the movie "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", do you recall the scene with
the peasants kneeling in a field, pointlessly slogging gobs of mud from one
place to another? :-) Future dog owners.

Don White

Doug Kanter wrote:

It's the law here, too, Don. But still....I see these poor shmucks out in
all kinds of weather, bent into the wind, rain and snow, trying to pick up
dog **** with a napkin, and I wonder what holes in their lives are filled by
these hideous pets. Imagine what a country this would be if our govmint took
a tenth of the cash we're wasting in Iraq, and provided mental health
services for dog owners.

In the movie "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", do you recall the scene with
the peasants kneeling in a field, pointlessly slogging gobs of mud from one
place to another? :-) Future dog owners.

If those owners clued in, they would buy a good 'pooper scooper'.
I bought a cheaper version, but it lasted out two dogs. No way I was
taking a chance soiling my hands with doggie doo.
note: I could use the grocery store plastic bags with mine...rather
than the expensive original equipment variety.
Doug Kanter

"Don White" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

[...]

Regardless of the tools, I think it's weird. Most normal people are happy
when they can finally stop changing a kid's diapers. Then, they go out and
get a dog.

Harry Krause

Don White wrote:
Gary wrote:

In my neighborhood, I'd be only too happy if dog owners would pick up
their dogs' crap. I don't give a rat's ass if they secretly play with
it, eat it, or dry it and put glitter on it to make holiday ornaments.

Watching every step I take G.

It's the law here and most people are pretty good at picking up.

UPS it to "Kervorkian" here. Apparently Jack Smith ran out.
Netsock

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
k.net...
Don White wrote:
Gary wrote:

In my neighborhood, I'd be only too happy if dog owners would pick up
their dogs' crap. I don't give a rat's ass if they secretly play with
it, eat it, or dry it and put glitter on it to make holiday ornaments.

Watching every step I take G.

It's the law here and most people are pretty good at picking up.

UPS it to "Kervorkian" here. Apparently Jack Smith ran out.

Another log-in from our village idiot...

This makes about 17...

*ploink*

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

Harry.Krause

Don White wrote:
Gary wrote:

In my neighborhood, I'd be only too happy if dog owners would pick up
their dogs' crap. I don't give a rat's ass if they secretly play with
it, eat it, or dry it and put glitter on it to make holiday ornaments.

Watching every step I take G.

It's the law here and most people are pretty good at picking up.

UPS it to "Kervorkian" here. Apparently Jack Smith ran out.

Another log-in from our village idiot...

This makes about 17...

*ploink*

Thanks. Many of my posts aren't suitable for developmentally disabled
souls like you.