Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Continuos Duty Bilge Blowers

I'm tired of replacing my bilge blowers, as these Atwood Continuous
Duty (continuous duty in a pigs eye), inline blowers only last one
season before they start squealing.

I probably use my blowers more than the average Joe, so I need a
blower that offers real, and reliable continuous duty.

I looked at this one, and it does look much more durable than the
little plastic inline blowers, but the motor doesn't look like it
would tolerate a salt environment, though I could be wrong.

http://www.greatoutdoors.com/go/prod...er/amback.com/

Any other recommendations?

Water in the Bilge Ernie General 20 April 16th 04 04:20 AM
What's a Bilge Sponge Dionysus Feldman General 4 September 22nd 03 05:44 PM