Mr. R. Name

Harry,
What is your contribution to this NG? The only thing you do is jerk people
around and high 5 your buddies.

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Mr. R. Name wrote:
NOYB,
It isn't as much fun when Kevin can't follow a thread. Kevin never did
catch on when I was jerking him around about my Dr. Dr. degree.

It's unfortunate that your only contribution here is to jerk people
around.

P. Fritz

"Mr. R. Name" wrote in message
Harry,
What is your contribution to this NG? The only thing you do is jerk

people
around and high 5 your buddies.

No. no......he circle jerks his buddies....

Mr. R. Name wrote:
NOYB,
It isn't as much fun when Kevin can't follow a thread. Kevin never did
catch on when I was jerking him around about my Dr. Dr. degree.

It's unfortunate that your only contribution here is to jerk people
around.

John H.

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:10:47 -0400, DSK wrote:

I wonder why your news sources fail to mention the lack of a connection
between Saddam & Sept 11th, even though President Bush has said himself
there is none?

He never said there wasn't one.

Bull****, he said so twice in the debates.

... Please post a quote from the President that
said such a thing.

Ten seconds with Google

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/nation...ushiraq18.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Jun17.html

http://www.globalpolicy.org/security.../0918proof.htm

http://www.factcheck.org/article203.html

I'm sure you'll like this one
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in646142.shtml

Maybe this one will get your attention... bunch of libby-rull traitors!
http://www.gop.com/news/read.aspx?ID=4299

A small thing...

Saying there has been no evidence found to support something, and saying that
something didn't occur are two different things.

Your sources don't negate NOYB's claim that, "He never said there wasn't one."

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
Jack Goff

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:14:08 GMT, Don White
wrote:

NOYB wrote:

If Mr. Caesar were alive today, he'd say the same about the U.S....but
there'd only be two parts instead of three. That is, until we annex Canada.

Be careful what you wish for. You're having trouble handling what you've
bitten off already. Why quadruple your problems?

Isn't that the truth, Don. We've already got a country half full of
worthless jerks draining the country dry. Why would we want to
qradruple that by adding Canaduh?
Don White

Jack Goff wrote:

Isn't that the truth, Don. We've already got a country half full of
worthless jerks draining the country dry. Why would we want to
qradruple that by adding Canaduh?

Don't you have an 'itchy palm' that needs scratching or something?
Go do what you do best.

Jack Goff

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 00:05:53 GMT, Don White
wrote:

Jack Goff wrote:

Isn't that the truth, Don. We've already got a country half full of
worthless jerks draining the country dry. Why would we want to
qradruple that by adding Canaduh?

Don't you have an 'itchy palm' that needs scratching or something?
Go do what you do best.

What could you mean by that? Can you elaborate? And please use
personal examples to illustrate.

You opened the door, eh? :-)

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
snip...

And there is no "insurgency" in Iraq.

Get your facts straight.

That hot Florida sun must be beating down on your head. Tell that to
the
1800 war dead slipped back into the US under cover.

It's pretty amazing that 2 1/2 years in a hostile country with porous
borders surrounded by enemy countries has produced fewer casualties
than
1
fateful day in September '01. It wasn't insurgents who killed those
3,000
Americans on 9/11...and it's not insurgents who killed 1800 US troops
and
countless Iraqi civilians since March 2003.

Well, NOYB, will you show me in the speech that I posted from Oct.
2002, where in there Bush mentioned Iran,

Bush mentioned Iraq, Iran, and N. Korea in the "Axis of Evil" speech. He
didn't declare war on all three at the same time. The speech that you
posted was the speech he gave to begin the war against the first country
in
the Axis of Evil.

I suspect that they'll be an Iran speech in due time.

So he lied in his Oct. 2002 speech, then, correct?

No. His 2002 speech dealt with Iraq, specifically. His "axis of evil"
speech addressed Iran.

OR that he was going to post
troops in Iraq permanently, as you have stated?

Show me in one of FDR's speeches prior to WWII where he said that he was
going to permanently post troops in Germany and Japan.

What to HELL does FDR have to do with this thread?????

Are you a nincompoop? Or just slow? Prior to a war, a President doesn't
announce that we intend to permanently station troops in the other country.
I used FDR as an example.

Are you really so damned stupid that you think that precedent that you
cited is valid in 2005???? Do you also think that WWII is synonymous
with Iraq????

Further, do you not believe the commanders who are talking about
beginning pull-outs in the near future?

OT Just for Jimcomma John H General 1 April 8th 05 05:11 PM
Republican myths basskisser General 0 June 30th 04 05:37 PM
OT--Great headlines everywhere NOYB General 26 December 4th 03 12:43 PM