Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Deborah M Riel

Default wood gunwales

I was just lucky enough the other day to find a used Mad River Outrage
in excellent condition. It's a "real" Outrage with the wood gunwales
and nice Tom Foster outfitting. My question is, what's the best way
to care for the gunwales, especially in the winter when the canoe will
be living in an unheated garage? I'm so psyched about this canoe, and
I want it to last a good long time...

Thanks!

Deb R.