Lynn Tegrity

Default Nantahala River July 16-T-canyon

My son was paddling my T-canyon on the Nantahala River Saturday when a
raft with a guide from a local raft company passed him and asked about
the Prijon kayak. The guide was large in size. If anyone knows who this
might have been, let him know that if he contacts me at
or call me at 270-842-6616, I will answer
any questions about the kayak that he may have.

Lynn
Johnny Thunder

Lynn Tegrity wrote:

My son was paddling my T-canyon on the Nantahala River Saturday when a
raft with a guide from a local raft company passed him and asked about
the Prijon kayak. The guide was large in size. If anyone knows who this
might have been, let him know that if he contacts me at
or call me at 270-842-6616, I will answer
any questions about the kayak that he may have.

Lynn

A yes, the mighty T-Canyon. Built for comfort, not for speed, just like
me. It was considered a short boat when I bought mine in 1992.

JAM
240lbs.