NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

HarryKrause wrote:

I wish the weed would knock out cats for a while; we just took several
of ours in for their annual teeth cleaning last week, and since they
have to be knocked out for the job, the cost per each animal is about
twice what our dentist charges us for human teeth cleaning.

That's because vets are highly trained people. Dentists are, well,
dentists.

Hehehe. You're just jealous that we might get to legally keep pot in our
offices. Don't worry. If you're ever down my way, I'll be sure to share.

Hey, NOYB, I've tried to meet you, but your scared. Now, about the
above. I take it that you don't mind violating federal law, then?

NOYB

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

HarryKrause wrote:

I wish the weed would knock out cats for a while; we just took several
of ours in for their annual teeth cleaning last week, and since they
have to be knocked out for the job, the cost per each animal is about
twice what our dentist charges us for human teeth cleaning.

That's because vets are highly trained people. Dentists are, well,
dentists.

Hehehe. You're just jealous that we might get to legally keep pot in our
offices. Don't worry. If you're ever down my way, I'll be sure to
share.

Hey, NOYB, I've tried to meet you, but your scared.

You were going to be in Tampa visiting your sick sister. Of course, after
she died, you told us you never had a sister.

I was in Tampa waiting for you, but you never showed.

Now, about the
above. I take it that you don't mind violating federal law, then?

Did you miss the part where I said "might get to LEGALLY keep pot in our
offices"?

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

HarryKrause wrote:

I wish the weed would knock out cats for a while; we just took several
of ours in for their annual teeth cleaning last week, and since they
have to be knocked out for the job, the cost per each animal is about
twice what our dentist charges us for human teeth cleaning.

That's because vets are highly trained people. Dentists are, well,
dentists.

Hehehe. You're just jealous that we might get to legally keep pot in our
offices. Don't worry. If you're ever down my way, I'll be sure to
share.

Hey, NOYB, I've tried to meet you, but your scared.

You were going to be in Tampa visiting your sick sister. Of course, after
she died, you told us you never had a sister.

I was in Tampa waiting for you, but you never showed.

You are nothing short of a little punk LIAR.

Now, about the
above. I take it that you don't mind violating federal law, then?

Did you miss the part where I said "might get to LEGALLY keep pot in our
offices"?

Do you remember the part where you said you'd SHARE?? Do you give out
controlled substances to alot of people?

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

HarryKrause wrote:

[...]

Are you looking for another supplier of pot Kevin? I thought you grew your
own stuff.

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

HarryKrause wrote:

[...]

Do you remember saying you'd SHARE controlled substances? Do you share
controlled substances without a medical reason to a lot of your
friends? If so, I wonder if JimH will turn YOU into the feds.

NOYB

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

HarryKrause wrote:

[...]

If a patient of record was seen in my office and required an anxiolytic for
a legitimate dental phobia, I'd share my stash of controlled substances.
Get it?

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

HarryKrause wrote:

[...]

I'm not your patient of record, get it? I've not been seen in your
office, get it? You offered to share your controlled substances with
me, without ever seeing me, get it? That is against federal law, get it?

Real Name

Kevin,
It is nice to see you have finally seen the light concerning abuse of
controlled substances. Are you still growing pot in the backyard?

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

HarryKrause wrote:

[...]

NOYB

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

HarryKrause wrote:

[...]

You really are a nimwit. First of all, marijuana isn't legal. Second of
all, I was speaking in hypotheticals (notice that I said *if* marijuana were
made legal). Lastly, the only reason I can think why you'd be in my office
would be for an appointment (unless you're threatening to spit in my face
again). People with appointments become patients of record as soon as I
agree to see them and they fill out a med history form.

BTW--I don't keep *any* controlled substances in my office.

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

HarryKrause wrote:

[...]

Sorry, dimwit, you specifically SAID "Hehehe. You're just jealous that
we might get to legally keep pot in our offices. Don't worry. If
you're ever down my way, I'll be sure to share."

WHERE does that say anything about me being a patient, coming to you
office, filling out medical history forms, etc???? I does, however,
SPECIFICALLY say that if I was down your way, you'd share. Oh, and yes,
I'd certainly spit in your face. AFter all the lies, and childish
insults you've posted about me, my dead mother, and on and on, it's the
least I could do.