*JimH*

Default What are the chances......

.....of rain? ;-)

http://tinyurl.com/eyezd

John H.

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:33:03 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

....of rain? ;-)

http://tinyurl.com/eyezd

A little better than mine, but not much.
http://www.wunderground.com/radar/ra...&centery=24 0

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
*JimH*

"John H." wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:33:03 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

....of rain? ;-)

http://tinyurl.com/eyezd

A little better than mine, but not much.
http://www.wunderground.com/radar/ra...&centery=24 0

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

I saw a few boats on the Lake on the way home from BJ's this afternoon. A
calm Lake but the sky was threatening. I never wanted to be out on the
water during thunderstorms.

It has been raining and thundering since I posted the radar picture in this
thread. Things are finally starting to calm down. Good for me because I am
the cook on the outside grill tonight. ;-)

John H.

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 16:57:11 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:33:03 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

....of rain? ;-)

http://tinyurl.com/eyezd

A little better than mine, but not much.
http://www.wunderground.com/radar/ra...&centery=24 0

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

I saw a few boats on the Lake on the way home from BJ's this afternoon. A
calm Lake but the sky was threatening. I never wanted to be out on the
water during thunderstorms.

It has been raining and thundering since I posted the radar picture in this
thread. Things are finally starting to calm down. Good for me because I am
the cook on the outside grill tonight. ;-)

I got caught once. Other side of the bay. Lightning everywhere. Put the antenna
down. Told my buddy to grab the life jackets. BIG waves. Didn't have GPS, but
luckily the compass got us home. Don't want to do it again.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
*JimH*

"John H." wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 16:57:11 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
[...]

With Lake Erie being so shallow a sudden storm can kick up the water really
fast. I could deal with the waves but not the lightning, especially when
you know your boat is the tallest thing out on the Lake (even with antennas
down) for miles in each direction.

*JimH* wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 16:57:11 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
[...]

But.....you don't HAVE a boat.