John H.

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:29:12 GMT, Don White wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 21:25:39 GMT, Don White wrote:

HarryKrause wrote:

*JimH* wrote:

He claimed to make a million dollar profit on Atlantic Towers stock
that he sold:

Harry Krause

On 9 Mar 2005 10:20:22 -0800, "FairWeatherBoater"
wrote:

Anyone have any negative experiences with this company (Atlantic
Towers) that makes custom arches, hardtops, etc? I've placed an
order, it's WAY past due, and I'm getting the run-around with various
excuses. They accepted my deposit with open arms however.

I sold off all my stock in this company because of lacking customer
service, but not before it made me a 7 digit check in profits.

http://tinyurl.com/cobqj
==============================

What an amazing guy he is.

You dumb ****. That's one of the "fake Harry posts."
How many times a week do you take a dive onto your head?

At least one too many!

Hey Don! Where've you been all day? Harry's been gettin' bitch slapped bad!

Painting my livingroom.
I've got three coats on the ceiling...in the middle of the 2nd coat on
the walls..then the crown molding, baseboard & trim.
Harry's just sticking his chin out to see if you can touch him...watch
out for the coming flurry.

He's been doing a lot of praying lately...probably in hopes you'd come to his
rescue.

Anyway, welcome back. What happened, you have to paint the house before you can
buy a motorcycle?

Check out the newest addition to the Moto Guzzi lineup:

http://www.motoguzzi-us.com/bikes/breva1100/

I *like* it. First bike they've made in several years that I like. I won't trade
in my Mille GT for it though.

http://www.speurders.nl/show_photo.p..._photo_count=3

The one pictured isn't mine, but it's the same model.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
Don White

[...]

Thatn Breva 1100's rear suspension reminds me of a 'trail bike'.
The Italians make nice looking machinery...not sure about the durability.
John H.

wrote:

[...]

I sold my first Moto Guzzi after putting 137,000 miles on it. My currrent one
has 49,000, but it's still a baby (1989).