Shortwave Sportfishing

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 17:39:28 -0400, "NOYB" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:50:13 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

Several manatees spotted off S.C. coast
Boaters encouraged to be aware, be careful around rare animals.

The biggest thing they could do top save the manatee is to make FPL
cool their water before they discharge it into the Caloosahatchee.
That is why the manatee are here.
The fact is the SMC forced FPL to artificially warm the water last
year because the new high efficiency power plant was not producing
enough hot water for the stinking manatee.
When you consider that this is also the only waterway that crosses the
peninsula of Florida it is like putting a salt lick in the median of
I-75 and wondering why all the deer get hit by cars!.

Exactly. The worst part is that we're paying for them (via our electric
bills) to keep the old system running just to heat the water.

Oh - how about turning the thermostat up and boil the damn things to
death.

mmmmboiledmanateemmmmmm

NOYB

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 17:39:28 -0400, "NOYB" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
[...]

They get gamey when boiled. Old Bay helps a little, but with the river
flow, it'd be impractical to keep the Old Bay in the area long enough to
improve the taste.

I was a Mac26X owner EdGordonRN ASA 119 April 22nd 04 04:58 AM
ICW -- In Danger anchorlt Cruising 68 March 3rd 04 06:08 AM
icw un funded! Florida Keyz General 0 February 22nd 04 01:32 PM
Manatee speed rules unconstituitional? RG General 35 December 22nd 03 11:39 PM
St. Johns River Becoming 1 Large Manatee Zone Capt. Frank Hopkins General 24 August 21st 03 03:48 AM