Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Camilo

Default OMC Trim switch help needed

Hi: I have a V6 Johnson with power T/T. The trim/tilt unit itself
works fine. The switch on the engine cowling operates it perfectly.

The problem is that the switch on the remote shift/throttle handle
(OMC) doesn't work at all - neither up nor down. It worked fine earlier
in the summer, but not now.

I'm thinking it is probably a pretty simple fix, but looking at it, I
just can't figure out where to start. Having taken apart the control
box before, I don't want to start by just doing that if it's not
needed.

Can anyone help me troubleshoot this?

Thanks

Cam

Float switch alert retraction. Roger Long Cruising 0 June 28th 05 08:21 PM
Bilge pump switch Kalico Cruising 13 May 25th 05 03:30 PM
MerCrusier 3.0 Power Trim Switch Question? Larry D Gibbs General 2 March 21st 05 08:21 PM
Need a suggestion for the trim wiring on my boat Fish4Fun General 23 May 5th 04 04:59 AM
Tilt / Trim switch Ronald A. Widman General 0 July 20th 03 03:51 PM