NOYB wrote:

This is more than US vs. China. Japan, Europe, and Canada are joining the
US in our displeasure with the unfair trade practices being committed by
China. Today's data will bring this issue to the forefront...and it won't
be long before the "T" word (tariffs) becomes all the talk in the Capitol
and on the news. Just watch.

That's odd, I thought that Republicans praise the mantra of government
not getting involved in private business practices.

*JimH*

wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:

This is more than US vs. China. Japan, Europe, and Canada are joining
the
US in our displeasure with the unfair trade practices being committed by
China. Today's data will bring this issue to the forefront...and it
won't
be long before the "T" word (tariffs) becomes all the talk in the Capitol
and on the news. Just watch.

That's odd, I thought that Republicans praise the mantra of government
not getting involved in private business practices.

It must be tough living in the black and white world of yours Kevin.

Time for you to see the Wizard.

P. Fritz

"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:

This is more than US vs. China. Japan, Europe, and Canada are joining
the
US in our displeasure with the unfair trade practices being committed

by
China. Today's data will bring this issue to the forefront...and it
won't
be long before the "T" word (tariffs) becomes all the talk in the

Capitol
and on the news. Just watch.

That's odd, I thought that Republicans praise the mantra of government
not getting involved in private business practices.

It must be tough living in the black and white world of yours Kevin.

Time for you to see the Wizard.

Actually, Kevin lives in a brown fog world......because he constantly has
his head up his (or harry's) ass.

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:

This is more than US vs. China. Japan, Europe, and Canada are joining
the
US in our displeasure with the unfair trade practices being committed by
China. Today's data will bring this issue to the forefront...and it
won't
be long before the "T" word (tariffs) becomes all the talk in the Capitol
and on the news. Just watch.

That's odd, I thought that Republicans praise the mantra of government
not getting involved in private business practices.

It must be tough living in the black and white world of yours Kevin.

Time for you to see the Wizard.

Idiot. I'm not Kevin. Are you ****ing retarded or what? I've told you
that over, and over, you petty, spineless piece of ****. Now, do you
disagree that Republicans are in favor of the government NOT getting
involved in private business? Are you saying that it's okay for them to
now flip-flop because they don't like practicing what they preach,
****stain?

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:

This is more than US vs. China. Japan, Europe, and Canada are joining
the
US in our displeasure with the unfair trade practices being committed
by
China. Today's data will bring this issue to the forefront...and it
won't
be long before the "T" word (tariffs) becomes all the talk in the
Capitol
and on the news. Just watch.

That's odd, I thought that Republicans praise the mantra of government
not getting involved in private business practices.

It must be tough living in the black and white world of yours Kevin.

Time for you to see the Wizard.

Idiot. I'm not Kevin. Are you ****ing retarded or what? I've told you
that over, and over, you petty, spineless piece of ****.

Whatever you say Kevin.

Mr Wizzard

"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:

This is more than US vs. China. Japan, Europe, and Canada are joining
the
US in our displeasure with the unfair trade practices being committed

by
China. Today's data will bring this issue to the forefront...and it
won't
be long before the "T" word (tariffs) becomes all the talk in the

Capitol
and on the news. Just watch.

That's odd, I thought that Republicans praise the mantra of government
not getting involved in private business practices.

It must be tough living in the black and white world of yours Kevin.

Time for you to see the Wizard.

You rang ?

John H.

On 11 Jul 2005 21:05:29 -0700, " wrote:

wrote:
NOYB wrote:

This is more than US vs. China. Japan, Europe, and Canada are joining the
US in our displeasure with the unfair trade practices being committed by
China. Today's data will bring this issue to the forefront...and it won't
be long before the "T" word (tariffs) becomes all the talk in the Capitol
and on the news. Just watch.

That's odd, I thought that Republicans praise the mantra of government
not getting involved in private business practices.

Very reliably- if and when the private business is owned by a
Republican. :-)

Surely there are no Democrats owning private businesses?

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

More Liberal Illogic Joe ASA 6 June 3rd 04 04:33 PM
O.T. More interesting stuff RGrew176 General 13 March 3rd 04 01:37 AM
OT- Reclassifieing fast food jobs as manufacturing jobs Jim General 16 February 26th 04 04:38 PM
boat thieves back in busiess insurance results Capt Frank Hopkins General 58 February 11th 04 11:58 PM