Don White

HarryKrause wrote:

cannot ever recall him posting on topic about boating. Best to ignore
him.

99% of the few boating related posts you put up here read like they came
from the label of a marine paint can.

Got a boat?

That's a good one...a 'boatless wonder' complaining about non-boating
posts. The Rev. Jim Baker alias JimH with his usual "do as I say...not
as I do' mantra.
Don White

HarryKrause wrote:
Don White wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:

Don, you have a real inferiority complex. You should seek
professional help.

That so Dr. Robbins? Is this your "SOBER' opinion?

Imagine the shame of enlisting in the Marines and turning out to be such
a screw-up that the service was too embarrassed to ship you out of country.

It must be awkward when talking to other 'real marines' who have seen
action all over the world. When they ask Bert what was his most
dangerous assignment what does he say.....sharpening the CO's
pencils...or polishing the artillery piece?
John H.

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:14:48 -0400, HarryKrause wrote:

Don White wrote:
Bert Robbins wrote:

Don, you have a real inferiority complex. You should seek professional
help.

That so Dr. Robbins? Is this your "SOBER' opinion?

Imagine the shame of enlisting in the Marines and turning out to be such
a screw-up that the service was too embarrassed to ship you out of country.

Imagine the shame of being unable to hack *any* military service, and then being
so jealous of those who did that they must try to denigrate any and all service.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
John H.

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:38:24 GMT, Don White wrote:

HarryKrause wrote:
Don White wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:

Don, you have a real inferiority complex. You should seek
professional help.

That so Dr. Robbins? Is this your "SOBER' opinion?

Imagine the shame of enlisting in the Marines and turning out to be such
a screw-up that the service was too embarrassed to ship you out of country.

It must be awkward when talking to other 'real marines' who have seen
action all over the world. When they ask Bert what was his most
dangerous assignment what does he say.....sharpening the CO's
pencils...or polishing the artillery piece?

Another in the same mold?

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

John H.

Don White wrote:
Bert Robbins wrote:

Don, you have a real inferiority complex. You should seek professional
help.

That so Dr. Robbins? Is this your "SOBER' opinion?

Imagine the shame of enlisting in the Marines and turning out to be such
a screw-up that the service was too embarrassed to ship you out of country.

Imagine the shame of being unable to hack *any* military service, and then being
so jealous of those who did that they must try to denigrate any and all service.

There's a giggle...I'm "upset" at being unable to get into the military.

Let's pray the United States survives the rest of Bush's term.

Why else the blatant jealousy, Harry?

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
Don White

John H. wrote:

Another in the same mold?

What other military person have you seen me denigrate? You'd better go
back a few years...I'll be here when you return.
Don White

wrote:

Don White wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:

Don, you have a real inferiority complex. You should seek
professional help.

That so Dr. Robbins? Is this your "SOBER' opinion?

Imagine the shame of enlisting in the Marines and turning out to be
such a screw-up that the service was too embarrassed to ship you out
of country.

Imagine the shame of being unable to hack *any* military service, and
then being
so jealous of those who did that they must try to denigrate any and
all service.

There's a giggle...I'm "upset" at being unable to get into the military.

Let's pray the United States survives the rest of Bush's term.

When I was taking courses at DeVry Institute of Technology, one of our
teachers tried to recruit me into the army. I'm not sure what he had
against me.
John H.

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:01:53 GMT, Don White wrote:

John H. wrote:

Another in the same mold?

What other military person have you seen me denigrate? You'd better go
back a few years...I'll be here when you return.

Why should one denigrate *anyone's* military service, unless they know there was
a dishonorable discharge involved?

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
John H.

Don White wrote:
Bert Robbins wrote:

Don, you have a real inferiority complex. You should seek professional
help.

That so Dr. Robbins? Is this your "SOBER' opinion?
Imagine the shame of enlisting in the Marines and turning out to be such
a screw-up that the service was too embarrassed to ship you out of country.
Imagine the shame of being unable to hack *any* military service, and then being
so jealous of those who did that they must try to denigrate any and all service.

There's a giggle...I'm "upset" at being unable to get into the military.

Let's pray the United States survives the rest of Bush's term.

Why else the blatant jealousy, Harry?

Jealousy? Of being in the military? Is that today's giggle?

The thought of you attempting Marine Corps Recruit Training is a giggle!

More Liberal Illogic Joe ASA 6 June 3rd 04 04:33 PM
O.T. More interesting stuff RGrew176 General 13 March 3rd 04 01:37 AM
OT- Reclassifieing fast food jobs as manufacturing jobs Jim General 16 February 26th 04 04:38 PM
boat thieves back in busiess insurance results Capt Frank Hopkins General 58 February 11th 04 11:58 PM