Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jim

Default ( OT ) On Clinton vs Bush.

Consider that from the time he was elected to Arkansas, the Republicans set
out to get him. He is the most investigated president in History (possibly
the most investigated US citizen). Hundreds of millions of dollars have
been spent investigating him, his wife, and others in his administration;
yet all the could pin on him is a blow job (which BTW is NOT considered
having sex in D.C.)

IN SPITE of all the distractions, he let the nation to prosperity, Not 1
soldier he sent into battle failed to return (before someone hollers
Somalia, I'll remind you that Bush the first sent the military there).

Probably more millionaires were created during his 2 terms than any other,
we were on good terms with most of the world.

Now as to the "accomplishments" of Bush

The US homeland was attack -- our defense was laughable -- not one plane in
the air to defend the pentagon, in spite of over a hours warning. He
promised to get those responsible, but hasn't.

The economy is in the tank

Joblessness is up

He has alienated most of the civilized world

Ordered 700+ of our sons and daughters to their death. Untold numbers have
been wounded.

We are mired in a conflict that seems unresolovable unless we admit defeat
and pull out

He has inspired fanatic suicide bombers to kill Americans whenever possible

His administration is the most secretive in my memory. -- Allegations of Big
Business involvement are everywhere

His VP, and daddy are still connected with business that profits from war
(Halliburton and the Carlyle Group )

There are numerous connections between the Bush family and the Saudi's

Bush Jr., is an embarrassment every time he speaks to the public because of
his lack of proper english

What could be worse???