Don White

Default Navy takes away fun

Canadian Navy has announced they are beefing up security around the
dockyard waters in Halifax Harbour.
Our skipper loved to sail right up to and in-between the piers at the
base. This always caused a rucus with sailors & security people
scrambling to the edge of the dock screaming at us to come over. Our
skipper would pretend he didn't hear them and just change course & sail
away. Now we wouldn't get within 200 meters of the ships.
Don White

Don White wrote:
Canadian Navy has announced they are beefing up security around the
dockyard waters in Halifax Harbour.
Our skipper loved to sail right up to and in-between the piers at the
base. This always caused a rucus with sailors & security people
scrambling to the edge of the dock screaming at us to come over. Our
skipper would pretend he didn't hear them and just change course & sail
away. Now we wouldn't get within 200 meters of the ships.

oops...forgot the link
http://tinyurl.com/ct8cf
Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message
Canadian Navy has announced they are beefing up security around the
dockyard waters in Halifax Harbour.
Our skipper loved to sail right up to and in-between the piers at the
base. This always caused a rucus with sailors & security people
scrambling to the edge of the dock screaming at us to come over. Our
skipper would pretend he didn't hear them and just change course & sail
away. Now we wouldn't get within 200 meters of the ships.

I'll take a Stoner and 6 mags and you can put me on deck watch

frosty

Won't be enough boat to confiscate the next time.

--
frosty

"Don White" wrote in message
Canadian Navy has announced they are beefing up security around the
dockyard waters in Halifax Harbour.
Our skipper loved to sail right up to and in-between the piers at
the base. This always caused a rucus with sailors & security people
scrambling to the edge of the dock screaming at us to come over. Our
skipper would pretend he didn't hear them and just change course &
sail away. Now we wouldn't get within 200 meters of the ships.

Adrift 500 Feet Under the Sea, a Minute Was an Eternity MrPepper11 General 4 May 25th 05 10:14 AM
SAILING GROUNDS Capt. Mooron ASA 135 July 4th 04 05:52 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Italy furious- Navy cover(-ed) up sub accident WalterScottGray General 15 November 26th 03 01:58 PM
Navy Sonar Case (Somewhat OT) Gary Warner General 4 August 29th 03 02:52 PM