*JimH*

Default My Thoughts and Prayers...

....are with those who died today in London in yet another senseless
terrorist attack.

*JimH* wrote:
...are with those who died today in London in yet another senseless
terrorist attack.

Let's not forget those who were injured, and those who lost loved ones.

*JimH*

"*JimH*" wrote in message
...are with those who died today in London in yet another senseless
terrorist attack.

I cannot believe this post has not gotten any responses in a support of our
British friends.

WKR

"*JimH*" wrote in message

"*JimH*" wrote in message
...are with those who died today in London in yet another senseless
terrorist attack.

I cannot believe this post has not gotten any responses in a support of

our
British friends.

You will likely find responses of support outside of this forum
Jim.Readers of this NG probably have other avenues in which to express
themselves to the London attacks
Wayne

Dry

*JimH* wrote:

...are with those who died today in London in yet another senseless
terrorist attack.

AMEN
Dry

WKR wrote:

"*JimH*" wrote in message

"*JimH*" wrote in message
...are with those who died today in London in yet another senseless
terrorist attack.

I cannot believe this post has not gotten any responses in a support of

our
British friends.

You will likely find responses of support outside of this forum
Jim.Readers of this NG probably have other avenues in which to express
themselves to the London attacks
Wayne

All of the British friends that you speak of have left this forum for
obvious reasons.

WKR wrote:
"*JimH*" wrote in message

"*JimH*" wrote in message
...are with those who died today in London in yet another senseless
terrorist attack.

I cannot believe this post has not gotten any responses in a support of

our
British friends.

You will likely find responses of support outside of this forum
Jim.Readers of this NG probably have other avenues in which to express
themselves to the London attacks
Wayne

The rec.boats NG can take some pride that this incident didn't become
a catalyst, at least so far, for the following types of posts:

1) It's Bush's fault, he lied to us about Iraq.
2) It's the liberals' fault, they shouldn't be undermining our foreign
policy by pointing out inconsistency at the executive level.
3) We should just nuke all the ragheads
4) We should hold a peace conference, gather in a circle, and sing
"Kum-Ba-Yah, Allah" in English, Farsi, Kurdish, and Arabic.
5) Poster X is a dickhead
6) No, Poster Y is a dickhead
7) Screw it, you're all filtered so I didn't really even see the post
that prompted me to say "screw it."
8) Etc etc etc

The London subway bombing was a tragedy. As Dry pointed out, there are
better places than rec.boats to express grief, outrage, anger,
sympathy, sorrow, etc. Each incident like this is horrific, especially
for the families dealing on a personal level with death or injury. Many
people apparently feel that attempting to have a meaningful discussion
of this incident in the wrecked.boats super trolling is useless and
inappropriate.

The number of nastigrams between the long term participants seems to be
way down today, so perhaps the NG response is one of appropriate
restraint.

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

WKR wrote:
"*JimH*" wrote in message

"*JimH*" wrote in message
[...]

No comment. It is self evident.

The London subway bombing was a tragedy. As Dry pointed out, there are
better places than rec.boats to express grief, outrage, anger,
sympathy, sorrow, etc. Each incident like this is horrific, especially
for the families dealing on a personal level with death or injury. Many
people apparently feel that attempting to have a meaningful discussion
of this incident in the wrecked.boats super trolling is useless and
inappropriate.

The number of nastigrams between the long term participants seems to be
way down today, so perhaps the NG response is one of appropriate
restraint.

Chuck are you saying that you did not express grief, outrage, anger,
sympathy or concern in this NG after 9-11-01?

Yes you did.

So why none now?

And you refer now to *nastigrams*? What the hell do those have to do with
me asking for folks to keep their thoughts and prayers with those who died
or are suffering as result of the London terrorist bombings?

Time for a break to smell the roses Chuck and how precious life is.

John H.

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 21:29:59 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

WKR wrote:
"*JimH*" wrote in message

"*JimH*" wrote in message
[...]

Jim, the fact that you didn't get a response from everyone is no indication of
how we feel.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD