Shortwave Sportfishing

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 00:32:41 GMT, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 15:33:17 GMT, "Eisboch"
wrote:

~` snippage ~~

He denies that the boat ever left the rack and hung up on me.

If you can prove it only ad 4 hours on it, take him to small claims
court - it's obvious he used the boat while it was in his custody.

When I first got off the phone with him my emotions ruled and I was ready to
call F.Lee Bailey.

ROTFL!!!!

After a while, though, more realistic thoughts emerged. First, I can't prove
anything regarding hours (although I have several people who know the whole
story). Bottom line is it just ain't worth the bother or effort. Sometimes
you have to accept the risks you take and accept the results. Having run a
business for many years, my gut feeling is that his is not long for this
world anyway.

Too true.

Hey, it all comes out in the wash. When the bad karma is accounted
for, he'll be relegated to working his way back up the vertebrate food
chain for the next couple hundred lifetimes. :)
Shortwave Sportfishing

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 18:29:28 -0700, jps wrote:

In article ,
says...
wrote:

Hey, it all comes out in the wash. When the bad karma is accounted
for, he'll be relegated to working his way back up the vertebrate food
chain for the next couple hundred lifetimes. :)

Do your wife and children know you're talking this way? Sounds a bit
cosmic for your ilk.

My ilk? As in type or kind? I'm typecast as not being capable of
understanding a foreign concept like karma?

Bummer....

My wife and children are leftist commie pinkos. Good people and we
are all one happy family, but they are what they are. And I am what I
am - Cosmic man - truly cosmic.
*JimH*

"Eisboch" wrote in message

*JimH* wrote in message

BTW: Sorry to hear about your problems Eisboch.

But then again, folks who can afford to buy his and hers 48+ foot Grand
Banks and a winter retreat in Florida (on the water with a screened in
swimming pool) deserve some grief once in a while. g

Methinks you have a couple of us confused in your mind there Jim. But -
thanks for the thought anyway.

Eisboch

How was I wrong....perhaps on the length of the Grand Banks you purchased
for her?

jps wrote:
In article .com,
says...

My first guess would be a weekend joyride by one of the people hired to
"detail" your boat, or maybe the forklift operator. Little Miss Putout
was probably very impressed with her date's "new boat", and a little
beer (see scrape) probably lubed the situation rather nicely as the date
progressed.

I sense some projecting here Chuck.

I had similar fantasies while growing up, portions of which were
realized. Fortunately, I didn't have to steal a boat since my folks had
an Owens with plenty of mahogany and teak that required my attention.

Tell me you never did the same?

I have a unique perspective on similar incidents, having been in the
automobile business for a long time. You don't even want to hear the
stories about lot boys (and some salesmen) and conversion vans... but
one bears mentioning. I used to rev-up the sales team with a Hu-Rah!
meeting every Saturday morning, and one week we were advertising a big
sales promotion on conversion vans. Immediately after the meeting, we
went out to the garage to move the conversion vans to the front line,
deck them out with balloons, and make a big schlocky "to-do". I opened
up a freshly detailed conversion van to discover my partner's
20-something son (who had been absent from the meeting) and his
hope-she-was-legal conquest of the night before passed out inside the
van. We can say they weren't "dressed for prime time." I think we had
to reupholster the fold-out couch. :-)

Personally, I took offense at Little Miss Putout - I mean talk about
an anti-feminist characterization. For all Chuck knows, she may have
been the Minister's daughter.

Hmmmm - on second thought....

Being a minister's daughter and Little Miss Putout aren't necessarily
mutually exclusive.

Never mind.

~~ harrumph ~~ :)