Gudmundur

Default Hot rodding an OMC 70 triple, any leads??

Anyone know of a 'speed shop' for outboards? I have been doing work
on my Evinrude 70hp triples for years, and I was wondering if there
were any hi performance parts to push it up to like maybe 100hp.

Bigger carbs? Hypo reeds? Modified exhaust?

I have heard of guys getting 13hp out of the old 5hp 2 cylinder outboards.
Seems there is a whole dedication to modified 5hp racing.

Woodchuck

Billgran

"Gudmundur" wrote in message
Anyone know of a 'speed shop' for outboards? I have been doing work
on my Evinrude 70hp triples for years, and I was wondering if there
were any hi performance parts to push it up to like maybe 100hp.

Bigger carbs? Hypo reeds? Modified exhaust?

Contact http://www.montyracing.com/ for hop up info

Bill Grannis
service manager