Default PING: JimH

I've asked this question over and over, but you don't answer it, so I
take it that you don't see it. You insist on calling me Kevin, I've
told you over and over that I'm not. So, will you be a man and give me
an apology when you find out for a fact that my name isn't Kevin, or
will you remain childish and foolish? I doubt you'll even be man enough
to ANSWER!

Newsgroup Reader

How in the world can you prove that the person who posts in rec.boats under
the handles JimDandy, Basskisser, OnLanier, atl_man2, knoble@gmail and
atl_cad are not Kevin Noble?

oups.com...

Newsgroup Reader wrote:
How in the world can you prove that the person who posts in rec.boats under
the handles JimDandy, Basskisser, OnLanier, atl_man2, knoble@gmail and
atl_cad are not Kevin Noble?

Simply, I can prove that *I'm* not Kevin Noble quite easily, Smithers.

Newsgroup Reader

Kevin,
Try to follow this logic, how will anyone know that the person showing proof
he is not Kevin Noble, is you?

Don't you think it is amazing that Kevin and you both graduated from the
same high school and had a sister in law dieing from cancer in the same
Florida city? Does Kevin know you were using knoble for your gmail account?

wrote in message
ups.com...

Newsgroup Reader wrote:
Kevin,
Try to follow this logic, how will anyone know that the person showing proof
he is not Kevin Noble, is you?

Don't you think it is amazing that Kevin and you both graduated from the
same high school and had a sister in law dieing from cancer in the same
Florida city? Does Kevin know you were using knoble for your gmail account?

Ah, that's just the common belief of a few (you for one) people here,
and is filled with flaws, and easily proven. EASILY. That's all you
need to know! When I prove that I'm not Kevin Noble, will YOU be man
enough to apologize??

*JimH* wrote:
That is why I have not responded to Kevin's question.

You haven't responded because you aren't man enough. You don't want to
know the truth, because you know that you are wrong. You are acting
like a little child. You must be sure that I'm Kevin, or else you
wouldn't be calling me him, correct? Well, sadly you are wrong, and I
think you KNOW you're wrong, or else you'd say, sure, I'll apologize if
you aren't Kevin. But, alas, like I said before, you aren't ANYWHERE
NEAR A MAN. Grow up.

*JimH*

wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
That is why I have not responded to Kevin's question.

You haven't responded because you aren't man enough. You don't want to
know the truth, because you know that you are wrong. You are acting
like a little child. You must be sure that I'm Kevin, or else you
wouldn't be calling me him, correct? Well, sadly you are wrong, and I
think you KNOW you're wrong, or else you'd say, sure, I'll apologize if
you aren't Kevin. But, alas, like I said before, you aren't ANYWHERE
NEAR A MAN. Grow up.

Whatever you say Kevin.

Newsgroup Reader

If you prove you are not Kevin Noble, I will acknowledge that. Since I do
not think being Kevin Noble is necessarily a bad thing, I see no reason to
apologize, but you can take my acknowledgement as an apology if you prefer.

Now tell us how you plan on proving you are not Kevin Noble.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Newsgroup Reader wrote:
Kevin,
Try to follow this logic, how will anyone know that the person showing
proof
he is not Kevin Noble, is you?

Don't you think it is amazing that Kevin and you both graduated from the
same high school and had a sister in law dieing from cancer in the same
Florida city? Does Kevin know you were using knoble for your gmail
account?

Ah, that's just the common belief of a few (you for one) people here,
and is filled with flaws, and easily proven. EASILY. That's all you
need to know! When I prove that I'm not Kevin Noble, will YOU be man
enough to apologize??

Newsgroup Reader

PS - If you are able to prove you are not Kevin Noble, I definitely will
apologize to Kevin for thinking he and Basskisser were one and the same.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Newsgroup Reader wrote:
Kevin,
Try to follow this logic, how will anyone know that the person showing
proof
he is not Kevin Noble, is you?

Don't you think it is amazing that Kevin and you both graduated from the
same high school and had a sister in law dieing from cancer in the same
Florida city? Does Kevin know you were using knoble for your gmail
account?

Ah, that's just the common belief of a few (you for one) people here,
and is filled with flaws, and easily proven. EASILY. That's all you
need to know! When I prove that I'm not Kevin Noble, will YOU be man
enough to apologize??

PING => NOYB ... It *might* be important.... NOYB General 7 March 30th 05 02:57 AM
PING - basskisser! John H General 8 March 3rd 05 09:01 PM
Contents of vacuum bag Jon Smithe General 3 October 30th 04 04:50 PM
Ping Pong Balls - Conclusion Tailgunner Boat Building 15 January 19th 04 04:02 PM
Ping Pong Balls Tailgunner Boat Building 39 December 26th 03 02:34 PM