John H

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:27:58 -0400, HarryKrause wrote:

John H wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:07:02 -0400, HarryKrause wrote:

John H wrote:

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:53:32 -0400, HarryKrause wrote:

John H wrote:

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 06:50:26 -0400, HarryKrause wrote:

John H wrote:

On 27 Jun 2005 06:35:15 -0700, wrote:

*JimH* wrote:

Right out of the box, first post of the week and Kevin starts off with an
insult.

The Bassy show is on the air again.

Quit whining. YOU are the one who made a vow to not post lies and
insults about others here, and you didn't stop, did you. Don't take
your shortcomings out on me, I never made such a promise.

...and therefore you can exercise your shortcomings to the maximum.

It's Tuesday, Herring, shouldn't you and your little group of
disadvantaged handle fishing buddies be out trying to find a finny
dritter? You know...Old Beer Can, Stinky Shorts, and Three Fingers
Missing?

Harry, I've never told 'tales' about my fishing exploits. Why do you find it
necessary to embellish your stories with such garbage?

Like I said earlier, the nicknames of some of the folks on tidalfish didn't seem
to bother you when you were seeking winch advice.

Their nicknames don't bother me now, John. I just find it humorous that
so many of them pick such odd ones. What's your nick there, Herring?
SlimJohn?

It's Tuesday, Herring. Isn't Tuesday your fishing day? Water is
absolutely flat right now, and there's only a slight chance of t'storms.

You should be out there, catching them croakers. Head for the Mud Flats,
and get yourself a few "Bag O' Worms."

Would rather eat white perch, which is what the Lady Hooker and others fishing
outside Herring Bay were catching. Croakers are being caught further south, and
they'll eventually get to Herring Bay, but it ain't happened yet!

Nickname there is evident from my email address in this group.

Why do you find such embellisments necessary in your tales, Harry?

I don't much like white perch, croaker or stripers. The only species I
catch in the Bay I really like is flounder and, when they are running,
trout.

Croakers are being caught throughout the middle and lower bay; the
reality is, you're not catching them.

Nor did you, Harry! I never claimed to.

Poor Herring. He can't do it, so no one else can.

Anyone on Tidal catching croakers, Herring? For someone as inexperienced
as you are, you might want to shoot over to the Choptank. They're there,
too.

Yup. Shame you didn't say you were on the Choptank. Then your story would have
been, at least, believable.
--
John H

*JimH*

*JimH* wrote:

[...]

After being caught in a lie, Krause does further research to find that folks
in a certain area of the Bay (an area he never claimed to be fishing in) are
catching these croakers.

The story now changes to "well I was fishing in the Choptank area.

The saga continues.

How hilarious.

OT--The French...again! NOYB General 8 December 29th 03 11:21 PM
Harry at the lunch counter Skipper General 7 October 4th 03 01:49 AM