John H

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 08:00:04 -0400, HarryKrause wrote:

wrote:

HarryKrause wrote:

You really can't read for content, can you?

I said *outside* Herring Bay.

I think John can read for content, if he chooses to. The problem is,
he's desperately trying to find something wrong in your post to bolster
his low self esteem. His sagging ego is probably due to age, or
alcoholism.

The two times I saw him in person, I thought...this guy's a boozer or an
ex-boozer. He had that pickled look about him. His wife seemed really
nice, though.

Getting a little vicious, aren't we? Hee, hee.
--
John H

Newsgroup Reader

You obviously hit a nerve. Let's see, Harry has gone from telling tales
about graduating from Yale, being married to a MD working on her PHD, owning
a 36' Lobster boat to now bragging about catching 25 fish. Too bad even
the fish tale is full of holes. I wonder if Harry has ever told the truth.

HarryKrause wrote:

You really can't read for content, can you?

I said *outside* Herring Bay.

I think John can read for content, if he chooses to. The problem is,
he's desperately trying to find something wrong in your post to bolster
his low self esteem. His sagging ego is probably due to age, or
alcoholism.

The two times I saw him in person, I thought...this guy's a boozer or an
ex-boozer. He had that pickled look about him. His wife seemed really
nice, though.

Getting a little vicious, aren't we? Hee, hee.
--
John H

John H

wrote:

HarryKrause wrote:

You really can't read for content, can you?

I said *outside* Herring Bay.

I think John can read for content, if he chooses to. The problem is,
he's desperately trying to find something wrong in your post to bolster
his low self esteem. His sagging ego is probably due to age, or
alcoholism.

The two times I saw him in person, I thought...this guy's a boozer or an
ex-boozer. He had that pickled look about him. His wife seemed really
nice, though.

Getting a little vicious, aren't we? Hee, hee.

Not at all. You look like a pickled old drunk. Ever had a problem with
booze, Herring?

Think 'serenity', Harry. Maybe that will help you with some of your fishing
'tales'.
--
John H

*JimH*

HarryKrause wrote:

You really can't read for content, can you?

I said *outside* Herring Bay.

I think John can read for content, if he chooses to. The problem is,
he's desperately trying to find something wrong in your post to bolster
his low self esteem. His sagging ego is probably due to age, or
alcoholism.

The two times I saw him in person, I thought...this guy's a boozer or an
ex-boozer. He had that pickled look about him. His wife seemed really
nice, though.

Getting a little vicious, aren't we? Hee, hee.

Not at all. You look like a pickled old drunk. Ever had a problem with
booze, Herring?

Think 'serenity', Harry. Maybe that will help you with some of your
fishing
'tales'.
--
John H

This is actually funny John as Harry is doing exactly what most people do
when caught in a lie....change the focus of the discussion and/or attack the
person who caught you in the lie.

John H

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:36:16 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

.. .

HarryKrause wrote:

[...]

Gosh! I hadn't noticed!
--
John H

HarryKrause wrote:

[...]

Yes, Jim, you ARE the expert in lying. You've certainly done it alot
here. What happened to your vow to not lie, insult, etc.?
Oops....another lie, huh?

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

HarryKrause wrote:

[...]

Whatever you say Kevin.

Newsgroup Reader

Harry,
Did you catch your 25 fish on the Lobster Boat or the Parker?

HarryKrause wrote:

You really can't read for content, can you?

I said *outside* Herring Bay.

I think John can read for content, if he chooses to. The problem is,
he's desperately trying to find something wrong in your post to bolster
his low self esteem. His sagging ego is probably due to age, or
alcoholism.

The two times I saw him in person, I thought...this guy's a boozer or an
ex-boozer. He had that pickled look about him. His wife seemed really
nice, though.

Getting a little vicious, aren't we? Hee, hee.

Not at all. You look like a pickled old drunk. Ever had a problem with
booze, Herring?

--
If it is Bad for Bush,
It is Good for the United States.

John H wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:26:41 -0400, HarryKrause wrote:

John H wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 16:21:47 -0400, HarryKrause wrote:

What a beautiful day on Chesapeake Bay! Flat as a millpond this morning,
a little foggy, but the fog burned off. Water temps in the mid-70s.

Lots of folks fishing for croakers, so we tried our luck and managed to
catch 25 in less than two hours in two different spots. We used
Fishbites Bag O' Worms, an artificial bloodworm. They're fabulous. We
outfished the Lady Hooker, a headboat that was in the crowd. Tossed all
the fish back.

Took a nice little jaunt up and across the Bay to St. Micheals for
lunch, then we zipped up through Kent Narrows to ogle the fancy boats
and bikinis. Came back down again, drift fished for a while in a pack of
boats just outside Herring Bay and caught...more croakers.

It's pretty hot outside now, must be almost 90F.

Gasoline prices were pretty bad at the marinas we saw. About $2.69.
Nothing like having a POTUS who won't even jawbone Big Oil. Oh well.

Wow! *No* one has caught a croaker yet in Herring Bay, including both Hookers
who were there this past Thursday. Lots of perch and a few spot, but nary a
croaker.

You should post this on Tidalfish.com. You'd be a hero in a minute. As a matter
of fact, would you mind if I posted it for you? Hell, I'll give hkrause credit
and everything!

You are *the* man, Harry!

You really can't read for content, can you?

I said *outside* Herring Bay.

Inside, outside, the story is the same. Do you mind if I post your magical
moment to tidalfish.com? They will *love* hearing the news. Even the Rod 'n Reel
tackle shop, who books the Lady Hooker, would love to hear about your croaker!
--
John H

Gee John, I went over and looked at the replies to you post on
tidalfish. Thought you were going to post them here. Why haven't you?
Because NONE of them say anything even remotely the same as you've
stated.

John H

Read Old Fart's reply. He was in the same neck of the woods. Bull**** is
bull****!
--
John H

Environment - Aquacultural effluent (Wash. Post) Frederick Burroughs General 0 January 25th 05 12:05 AM
Fish, fish, and more fish! Harry Krause General 12 August 14th 04 04:08 PM
OT Mercury in fish basskisser General 1 August 4th 04 06:01 PM
The problem with these off-topic, political threads... Joe Parsons General 99 September 10th 03 04:42 AM
Fish Farming Bill Cole General 2 September 7th 03 05:43 PM