Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John Gaquin

Default Where is everyone?????

Where did all the posts go??? A week ago we had all the usual suspects
ranting on about how base and despicable the President, the government, the
Nation, and most of the people are because seven American soldiers depanted
some Iraqis and photographed them.

Now we've got naught but a few desultory comments about the hacking off of
Nick Berg's head on camera. For those who needed the reminder, the masked
marvels on tape have shown our country exactly the type of people we are
fighting. [I can't think of any group in history who felt the need to hide
their faces and still enjoyed any ethical regard from civilized nations.]
Where's the fury? All the anti-Bush folk were choking on righteous
indignation at the humiliation of a few terrorists, but sound not a burp at
the animalistic slaughter of an unconnected civilian US citizen. Then Harry
comes up with that sophomoric drivel that it really isn't that bad because
you still wind up dead. What the hell is wrong with you people? Like the
medieval barbarians on the videotape, you have now shown your true colors
for all to see. Worthless garbage, every one.