Woodchuck

A few weeks ago we had to wait until the tow truck pulled his trailer out of
the river! Candidate for Darwin Award!

"HankCoen" wrote in message
The other day I was waiting to get my boat on to the ramp to leave. there
was a lot of boaters going in and out. as I waited my turn. this guy sees
me
waiting as he is putting his boat on the trailer. He starts to crank
faster
gets the boat up and pulls up the ramp a bit. I bring my boat on to the
ramp
and head to get my truck so I can get it out of the next guys way. AND I
CANT GET DOWN THE RAMP. Mr. nice guy got out of the way quickly for me but
then decides to do all his buttoning down and putting all his gear away
while he is in the middle of the ramp, what an ass. I had to just say this
in case there are still other butt heads out there that don't know enough
pull up off the ramp and then put their stuff away and tighten down the
boat. OTHERS NEED THE RAMP ALSO! GET IT YOU PEOPLE!

Tim

I guess I am just a slimy self centered republican. To make it worse I
am a
Christian. active Pro Life, and Lifetime NRA member. chuckle Here
comes
the flack!!!

Regards,
Argyle
--------------------

I guess I'm one up on you Argyle. Not only all you mentioned but also a
Golden Eagle Member since 1998

Tim

Oh, I could go on and on and..... :)

-----------------------------

Oh, please do! LOL!

William Smith

We are the slimey ones, definately Republican. Hard to be that in
California...LOL

--
Bill & Debbie
04 -- Yam TTR125 (Electric Start)
" wrote in message
Forget all the unimportant facts, are you a commie pinko fag democrat or a
slimy self centered republican?

"William Smith" wrote in message
Hello everyone,
I just started reading this newsgroup, so newbie here. We boat in the
mostly in the summer time. We do alot of motorcycle riding also, thats
what
the undersigned means. 22' Mariah for the lakes. Just a fun boat.
In regards to this thread we have the same problem here in California.

just watch, shake my head and laugh pretty noticable. They finally get
the
hint and apologize. No sense on the boat ramps at all!!
Hope to be talking to some of you in the future!

--
"HankCoen" wrote in message
[...]

Doug Kanter

http://www.marlinfirearms.com/firear...ion/1895GS.htm

Are Jet Skis considered "game"?

"Mark" wrote in message
The biggest problem we have in Tennessee is people on jet ski's. They stay
at the ramp area and show off for thier friends. The water gets so choppy
it
makes it dificult to load your boat.

"HankCoen" wrote in message
[...]

Doug Kanter

These are the same genetic rejects who park their shopping carts and their
fat asses in EXACTLY the wrong places in supermarkets.

Shortwave Sportfishing

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:18:09 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

http://www.marlinfirearms.com/firear...ion/1895GS.htm

Are Jet Skis considered "game"?

My Winchester 76 is a better rifle. :)

Later,

Tom
Tim

like blocking the isle and visit with friends and neighbors......

Doug Kanter

"Argyle" argyle@nospam wrote in message
On 22 Jun 2005 20:31:13 -0700, "Tim" wrote:

I guess I am just a slimy self centered republican. To make it worse I
am a
Christian. active Pro Life, and Lifetime NRA member. chuckle Here
comes
the flack!!!

Regards,
Argyle
--------------------

I guess I'm one up on you Argyle. Not only all you mentioned but also a
Golden Eagle Member since 1998

Bless you. I have had Charlton Heston's picture of "my president" framed
and
hanging on my office wall since I got it years ago. Back when Clinton was
POTUS.

You may remember it, the one with him holding the flintlock?

It still hangs on my office wall with pride.

The picture in which he violates one of the most important rules of safe gun
handling? My son noticed that when he was 10.

What the hell does that mean????

Launching ramp antics and house prices in a Wantagh, New York???

Sounds like someone who is just tired of renting and is ****ed off
to me.