norms

Default Swift 18

Any Swift 18 owners to share info on this great little boat.

Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by norms
Any Swift 18 owners to share info on this great little boat.
Ahoy Mate, I'm also interested in the Swift 18. In looking at various ads I see a draft of anywhere from 9" to 1'6' with the keel raised. Do you know? Also do you have a diagram for the keel lifting mechanism? Thanks, Burt
brevell

Hi Mate, I'd like some information on the draft with keel up and on the
keel lifting mechanism. Do you have any info? Is there a Swift 18 owners
assn? Thanks, Burt

INFO FOR NEWBIES Capt. Mooron ASA 20 March 19th 05 03:20 AM
Swift Boat Liar Alfred French admits he's just repeating rumors... Walt ASA 6 August 28th 04 05:12 AM
Swift Boat Liars jps General 148 August 13th 04 06:24 PM
OT Hanoi John Kerry Christopher Robin General 34 March 29th 04 01:13 PM