Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ree-Yees

Default Is it my battery or alternator that let me down?

How many CCA do I need on a battery for a boat my size?

I didnt think about the voltmeter on the dash but I could defintily install
one of those without much trouble. I have installed boot meters and
tachometers in cars before, not much difference.

--c

"Ree-Yees" wrote in message
How many CCA do I need for a 19 foot sea ray with a 165hp Mercruiser

engine?

The deep cycle that is good, bad, or needs charging is 575 CCA.

I guess I'll try to get one of those dual purpose starter/deep cycle
batteries on the way home since id like to have two anyways. I saw one

with
650CCA and one with 750CCA.

--Cameron