Gary Warner

Default 2004 SUN TRACKERŽ PARTY BARGEŽ 17 Signature Series

wrote in message
Hi, I am contemplating whether to buy the Sun tracker Party boat with
a single axis trailer and an electric motor. Was wondering if anyone
has any experience with electric motors and the advantages. One of the
reasons I would like the electric motor is that a local Reservoir does
not allow gas motors because it is the city drinking water. But I also
want to use the boat at Texas Lakes, like Media and Canyon Lake.
I was given a Total price including ttl 2004 PB17 with trailer and
electric motor as $10,957.38. Does this seem like a reasonable deal
for this boat? Any help on the above questions will be appreciated.

http://suntrackerboats.com/index.cfm...v=16&boat=1229

Rod

Rod,

You should probably repost this question in it's own thread so that more
people will see it and respond. Unfortunately I know very little about
pontoon boats or electric motors. One thing generally though:

-- Seems like you'll be buying this stuff new. If so, then the reputation
and
service you'll get from the dealer is key. Try to check around if you can
and see if the dealer stands by his products.