Default Rotary Sails

Do not go to this page, it is embedded with the vbs.Redlof.A virus

"Gary Warner" wrote in message

http://science.howstuffworks.com/fra...rotorship.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/22c5x

Gary Warner

Default Rotary Sails - CAUTION VIRUS + HOW TO FIX

The page I linked to does have the virus: vbs.redlof.a

I appologize.

The free virus scan at McAfee.com can be used to check if you have caugth
this virus.

You may also want to clear you internet temporary files
immediatly if you have gone to this page.

I had caught the virus. But it had not spread beyond the
cache'd pages. By deleting all temporary internet files the virus was
irradecated easily.

For more detailed (and free) informaiton on how to rid your system
of this virus do a Google scan on "vbs.redlof.a"